BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Look at Western Sahara they dont control 80% of their land and they are recognized by many countries.
Since Western Sahara never joined Morocco, many countries never recognized Morocco’s claims to the land

SL did join Somalia, so SL is a viewed as a separatist movement which is a different situation

This is not even true but that is not my question. My question was what made you support union? I was a unionist as well for a few days after watching a merciful servant video about unity in the ummah but I ended up changing my mind. Maybe this is also a phase for you
I started focusing strictly on my clan's interests. It's pretty straight forward. It has nothing to do with Muh Ummah :ftw9nwa:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Libaaxley Mountains in North Somalia. Oromos ain't getting an inch of this :umad:
FB_IMG_1704182259289.jpg

There are no mountains here and no Samroon live there either

4th dimension chess move by Bixii, the entire Somali race is in disarray.

:mjhaps:

Now either Somalia recognises Somaliland as an independent nation in return for scrapping this deal, or we go ahead with this win-win arrangement and have Ethiopia, UAE, Kenya etc Recognise Somaliland as an independent nation.

Somalis should have known that Ethiopia will always put it's interests above Somalia, which at this time means access to sea and recognising Somaliland.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
What clan are the mayor, military commander/coastal commander and head of customs in Lowyacado? I'll help you out. They're Samaroon :nvjpqts:
You claim lowyacado now 🤣
May God have mercy on the days when if the Samroon killed a waraabe, the ciise would come and demand blood money from Samroon because you killed a ciise brother😂
Leave the people's land in peace

You claim lowyacado now 🤣
May God have mercy on the days when if the Samroon killed a waraabe, the ciise would come and demand blood money from Samroon because you killed a ciise brother😂
Leave the people's land in peace
Why are you angry at the facts? You claimed Samaroon dont live in this area yet all the major positions are filled by Samaroon. Cuqdad u dhimo sxb.

What's between us and the Waraabe is between us. HJ have been backstabbing your clan in Dararwayne and Ceel Afweyn but you're more concerned about us? Priorities...

@Kool-Aid @Craftman10
What kind of self-respecting Muslim takes Nimko Ali serious?

She has spent the last couple of months doing propaganda campaigns in favour of Israel. Coon is an understatement, even the westerner on the panel had to check her for spreading Zionist atrocity propaganda. She is not a Muslim she is an agent who has sold her soul.

Disgusting. It amazes me that she is supported and welcomed by both the people and government in Hargeisa.

That aside, Ethiopia has not reported they agreed to recognize Somaliland at all, that is a claim Musa Biixi made while they have only said in return for giving up our coast to a foreign and hostile neighbour they will get stakes in Ethiopian Airlines. It is unbelievable. UAE is certainly involved.

HSM and the government needs to come out strongly against this violation.

4th dimension chess move by Bixii, the entire Somali race is in disarray.

:mjhaps:

Now either Somalia recognises Somaliland as an independent nation in return for scrapping this deal, or we go ahead with this win-win arrangement and have Ethiopia, UAE, Kenya etc Recognise Somaliland as an independent nation.

Somalis should have known that Ethiopia will always put it's interests above Somalia, which at this time means access to sea and recognising Somaliland.

This was not a "chess move" by Musa Biixi. It was a move made by Ethiopia and UAE. Everyone knows Bixii is a desperate man who would take any deal to make it seem like he is relevant, no one is surprised by him.

Ethiopia is not going to recognize him and has not said as much. Just like the last port deal the government only has to declare is null and void, that is the legal and internationally recognized government of the region. In reality it changes nothing in that sense.

HSM only needs to make sure Ethiopians do not set up a navy in our region, it needs to be made illegal.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Why are you angry at the facts? You claimed Samaroon dont live in this area yet all the major positions are filled by Samaroon. Cuqdad u dhimo sxb.

What's between us and the Waraabe is between us. HJ have been backstabbing your clan in Dararwayne and Ceel Afweyn but you're more concerned about us? Priorities...
Say it is common land, not for one tribe
I don't have a cuqdad But I see someone trying to take people's lands
Lughaya, Caasha Cado, Xariirad, Jidhi iyo Lawyacado, ceel laheley,cabdi geedi, biji
All these areas are where ciise lives
Or they are shared lands between the Dir
Let live in peace, my dir brother :friendhug:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
this is the new Ethiopian map 😂 in the end Djibouti and Somaliland lost the only winner is Ethiopia although i advice Ethiopia to take whole isaaqland with it 😂
IMG_1197.jpeg

reer

VIP
This was not a "chess move" by Musa Biixi. It was a move made by Ethiopia and UAE. Everyone knows Bixii is a desperate man who would take any deal to make it seem like he is relevant, no one is surprised by him.

Ethiopia is not going to recognize him and has not said as much. Just like the last port deal the government only has to declare is null and void, that is the legal and internationally recognized government of the region. In reality it changes nothing in that sense.

HSM only needs to make sure Ethiopians do not set up a navy in our region, it needs to be made illegal.
uae isnt even recognizing southern yemen secessionists. even though they support them.

Say it is common land, not for one tribe
I don't have a cuqdad But I see someone trying to take people's lands
Lughaya, Caasha Cado, Xariirad, Jidhi iyo Lawyacado, ceel laheley,cabdi geedi, biji
All these areas are where ciise lives
Or they are shared lands between the Dir
Let live in peace, my dir brother :friendhug:
Adu waxaas Cidigale ka ahow.

Last edited:

Trending