Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

My leaders leasing land to Ethiopians VS your leaders inviting Ethiopians to occupy your landsView attachment 309575

Lool.. You seriously think it's a smart move to give away 20km of your coast to another country, fkd aside tell me you are not serous Bro, haven't you seen how Ukraine got xooged by Russia after they asked them to abandon their naval base at Crimea? Haven't you seen what happened to Palestine? Of course they'll mask it as a leased land to make it edible for the public.. You can hate me for being a darood, you can be seccesionist who hate Somalia but selling out of your land is a very low point for your people and should as minium have the alarm bells ringing as to which direction your people are heading future wise.

Last edited:
I doubt it will do much to us,we are far from SL influence though for Garxajis maybe so.
Garxajis/Opposition party have already surrendered to the will of Muse and Kulmiye. Kulmiye will return and continue the war effort against Harti.
FB_IMG_1704191605058.jpg
FB_IMG_1704191606714.jpg

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Garxajis have already surrendered to the will of Muse and Kulmiye. Kulmiye will return and continue the war effort against Harti. View attachment 309577View attachment 309578

Sxb the Harti clan have been fighting khawarij, islamic courts union, al-itixad and sl army we have more experience in warfare than the average SL soldier if they come back we will simply deploy our forces fr , this was just a volunteer army backing Dhulbahante.

What are the Samaroon stance on this, they will be affected the most along with the Ciise.

Do they support the 50 years gumeysi?
Very mad instead of a trading port, we get a habashi army on our coast, gumeysi in Ethiopia, now gumeysi in somaliland, cisse are nad cuz less profit for them in Djibouti and sitti starts again, instead of dismantling the trains maybe they will actually help us, maybe it will bring us closer, who knows they better not lease zeila they can lease their own beaches

Lool.. You seriously think it's a smart move to give away 20km of your coast to another country, fkd aside tell me you are not serous Bro, haven't you seen how Ukraine got xooged by Russia after they asked them to abandon their naval base at Crimea? Haven't you seen what happened to Palestine? Of course they'll mask it as a leased land to make it edible for the public.. You can hate me for being a darood, you can be seccesionist who hate Somalia but selling out of your land is a very low point for your people and should as minium have the alarm bells ringing as to which way your people are heading future wise.
The deal is yet to be finalized so I have no real thoughts on it. If recognition is whats on the table then I support it, however I dont feel strongly about it tbh. its just very funny to me how everyone is suddenly so passionate about Somalilands ports. I think it is because we leased to Ethiopia, a country Somalis hate. If it was the USA or something I dont think Somalians would care that much

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
Very mad instead of a trading port, we get a habashi army on our coast, gumeysi in Ethiopia, now gumeysi in somaliland, cisse are nad cuz less profit for them in Djibouti and sitti starts again, instead of dismantling the trains maybe they will actually help us, maybe it will bring us closer, who knows they better not lease zeila they can lease their own beaches
Since when did Zeila historically belong to Samarone clan? Zeila was shared between Ciise & Sacad Muuse. Samarone historically were always a landlocked clan and only in recent times moved to the coast

NidarNidar

Punisher
Since when did Zeila historically belong to Samarone clan? Zeila was shared between Ciise & Sacad Muuse. Samarone historically were always a landlocked clan and only in recent times moved to the coast
Recently? we made a deal with the French for coastal access in 1885, the Issa have always historically lived there but I've never heard of Isaaqs, my family still owns quite a bit of land there.

Zeila has always been an important location in terms of trade from the interior it's decline in the late 19th century with the combined heat has pushed more of us inland.

Last edited:
The deal is yet to be finalized so I have no real thoughts on it. If recognition is whats on the table then I support it, however I dont feel strongly about it tbh. its just very funny to me how everyone is suddenly so passionate about Somalilands ports. I think it is because we leased to Ethiopia, a country Somalis hate. If it was the USA or something I dont think Somalians would care that much
It's not a lease sxb when Ethiopia is going to build a navy base there this means they'll basically own a piece of your coast, anyway recognition by one country who's not even very strong on the world scene won't change your status, as Somalis Ethiopia is our enemy and enabling them to be a sea nation is a very big move on their side..

It's not a lease sxb when Ethiopia is going to build a navy base there this means they'll basically own a piece of your coast, anyway recognition by one country who's not even very strong on the world scene won't change your status, as Somalis Ethiopia is our enemy and enabling them to be a sea nation is a very big move on their side..
“Al adnani” you can tell he is a crackhead the second you read his name

Recent? we made a deal with the French for coastal access in 1885.
Yes I must agree. Alt right Ciise propaganda has convinced ppl samaroon never lived in Zeila when in reality they have been settled there with @Garaad Awal people for atleast 300 years. Here is a source from the 18th century. "There are basically very few settled Somals, but Gadabursi and Habr Awal in particular who achieved modest fortune through happy speculations, settled in the city or live there for at least part of the year as permanent or occasional agents of their wild brothers..."
IMG_2542.jpeg

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
Recent? we made a deal with the French for coastal access in 1885.
Stop the cap walaal. The coast belonged to Ciise & HA and we have British sources mentioning the back & forth destructive raids between various HA subclans & Ciise. Many of these groups eventually migrated to Djibouti which also has a heavy HA population and most of these derive from the coastal clans.

Zeila region (inland area) has Samarone but actual coastal settlements of Samarone only occurred after the establishent of the French in Djibouti as a bustling economic centre

Trending