BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
These people hate somaliland so much that they are now praising the terrorist organization Al Shabaab :mjlol: Somaliland independence can't come fast enough!
for u to get idependence u gotta control u territory kkk SSC is stronger than u, try and we will march to hargaysa, wake up to reality

You were a secessionist 11 months ago bragging about having more uncles in MP positions than me what happened to you
I was using the numbers of MPs of your clan to taunt you and it's true is it not?

Arap have 1 MP in Somaliland
Arap have 2 MPs in Somalia

Are the Issaq extremists stupid or naive? Their quest for Ictiraf blinds them to the danger that could lead to their total destruction and the forced ethiopianization of their land in less than one generation.

I hope, and this is their last chance to save their country, that their parliament, the SL opposition, Isaaqs with common sense and the other clans (Awdal) will say a big F off to Bihi and his MOU and reject it.

I was using the numbers of MPs of your clan to taunt you and it's true is it not?

Arap have 1 MP in Somaliland
Arap have 2 MPs in Somalia
This is not even true but that is not my question. My question was what made you support union? I was a unionist as well for a few days after watching a merciful servant video about unity in the ummah but I ended up changing my mind. Maybe this is also a phase for you

Trending

Latest posts