Musa Bixi Wanted The Somali Presidency And Farmaajo Said He Could Have It

I remember hearing rumors when the Djibouti summit happened a few years ago that this happened and Farmaajo would visit Hargesia
Subhanallah, why would Farmaajo accept to giving him the presidency? Imagine if that psychopath had full access to the SNA? He would kill everyone and anyone who stood in his way
:mindblown: :dead:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
This is most likely fake news to tarnish bixi.

In Isaaq somaliland working with fgs makes you traitor. This is trying to say bixi is not with somaliland

I'm just not sold to the idea that Muse Biixi have or ever had ever any intention of returning back to Xamar. :manny:

I do have a theory tho; that they want "correct" a past misstake they made, when Somalia descended into chaos in the beginning of the 90s, and not taking advantage of it. The objective this former official refers to in my opinon (if true), was probably to take over the wheel of Somalia's highest office, and once in power, to facilitate and formalize the split of Somalia into two countries.

When they've exhausted all options, they need to resort to the final remaining alternative before ditching this aspiration of secessionism.:sass2:

Last edited:
This is most likely fake news to tarnish bixi.

In Isaaq somaliland working with fgs makes you traitor. This is trying to say bixi is not with somaliland
Maybe it is and maybe it's not. Another guy confirmed it, some GX guy who always had insider intel. Muse Bixi seems to idolize MSB not matter how hard he tries to hide it. Also Cirro and Waraabe worked with Farmaajo to some compacity in 2016 and they are the most popular politicians in SL

GX insider:

Here is the full video:

Last edited:
I do have a theory; that they want "correct" a past misstake they made, when Somalia descended into chaos in the beginning of the 90s, and not taking advantage of it. The objective this former official refers to in my opinon (if true), was probably to take over the wheel of Somalia's highest office, and once in power, to facilitate and formalize the split of Somalia into two countries.

I'm just not sold to the idea that Muse Biixi have or ever had ever any intention of returning back to Xamar. :manny:
You are probably right, either that or help get weapons and open outlets for international orgs in Hargeisa. Taking away all the relevance from Xamar would guarantee the SL as the real "Somalia". That would make them the ones who control all of Somalia on paper

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
SL elites are beginning to realize their political future will be decided from Xamar, and they’ll begin to invest more and more into winning leadership of the FGS to steer themselves out of this union. I wouldn’t be shocked if this was true.

You are probably right, either that or help get weapons and open outlets for international orgs in Hargeisa. Taking away all the relevance from Xamar would guarantee the SL as the real "Somalia". That would make them the ones who control all of Somalia on paper

Hopefully no one ever agrees to this, until SL and Somalia comes to a final agreement of the current grey space in between. Otherwise, it would frankly amount to suicide. I, for one, know that Somalia don't have any intentions of getting SL back under its fold, through violent means. Given what SL are doing in SSC right now, no one should trust them. Especially while under the reign of Kacaan era politicians and elites in SL.

There's going to be Twitter Space about this topic later today. The former Chief of Staff of President Farmaajo will be discussing in detail how it went down and how Bixi wanted to control all of Somalia

If biixi wanted that they should have given it to them along with the capital. Somalia should offer the secessionist the maximum possible offer and see if they reject it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If biixi wanted that they should have given it to them along with the capital. Somalia should offer the secessionist the maximum possible offer and see if they reject it.
Hargisa its more stable than xamar, even both jeegaan iyo HAG has same mentality.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Only a few people will remember wat DR Osman predictions are for SL, only the future descendant may come across a digital footprint of SL future.

1. Civil war internally like south sudan becuz the somalia boogeyman cannot being used anymore.

2. If they survive civil turmoil, they were built with force n violence, they will take eritrea route and be nuisance regionally(shabab) or globally(taiwan), they will do this all over the globe to cause instability. Why? their union is fragile and founded thru violence and their trying to escape a civil war internally.

There's going to be Twitter Space about this topic later today. The former Chief of Staff of President Farmaajo will be discussing in detail how it went down and how Bixi wanted to control all of Somalia

Is it just me or wouldn't those conversations he's leaking be akin to leaking state secrets💀

I doubt the power hungry farmaajo who almost caused another Civil war in Somalia would have so happily handed over power to another man let alone an diehard secessionist Musa Bixi.

This thread reads like an fanfiction written by an deluded incel.

Last edited:
Is it just me or wouldn't those conversations he's leaking be akin to leaking state secrets💀
It was leaked before I think

I doubt the power hungry farmaajo who almost caused another Civil war in Somalia would have so happily handed over power to another man let alone an secessionist Musa Bixi.

This thread reads like an fanfiction written by an deluded incel.
what the hell are you talking about warya? stop being so emotional, this isn't a fanfic

It was leaked before I think

what the hell are you talking about warya? stop being so emotional, this isn't a fanfic

:childplease:So you telling me this ain't fanfiction about an Dictator wannabe (Farmaajo) handing over power willingly to an diehard secessionist (Musa Bixi), yeah sure buddy keep dreaming!

:childplease:So you telling me this ain't fanfiction about an Dictator wannabe (Farmaajo) handing over power willingly to an diehard secessionist (Musa Bixi), yeah sure buddy keep dreaming!
Bixi isn't a die hard secessionist, he is a man who only cares about his pocket. Do you know how much land grabbing and monopolization of all industries has occurred since he took over? His tol controls every inch of Issaq areas and parts of Awdal. Farmaajo did good and bad but he was too soft and a very weak guy who was following orders of Qatar, Abiy and Fahad Yasiin. I wouldn't doubt him doing something as idiotic as making Bixi president.

The original idea was apparently proposed by Abiy Ahmed

Awdalite

Araabi
Bixi isn't a die hard secessionist, he is a man who only cares about his pocket. Do you know how much land grabbing and monopolization of all industries has occurred since he took over? His tol controls every inch of Issaq areas and parts of Awdal. Farmaajo did good and bad but he was too soft and a very weak guy who was following orders of Qatar, Abiy and Fahad Yasiin. I wouldn't doubt him doing something as idiotic as making Bixi president.

The original idea was apparently proposed by Abiy Ahmed

What areas does his tol control in Awdal? Care to name any village or town?

Trending

Latest posts