Musa Bixi Wanted The Somali Presidency And Farmaajo Said He Could Have It

What areas does his tol control in Awdal? Care to name any village or town?
Not sure which areas but I remember seeing videos of peoples land being siezed, I was just assuming it was his tol who did it. Also Bixi took a lot from the cyclone funds meant for your region awhile back.

Awdalite

Araabi
Not sure which areas but I remember seeing videos of peoples land being siezed, I was just assuming it was his tol who did it. Also Bixi took a lot from the cyclone funds meant for your region awhile back.

The first video was a land dispute in Borama itself where some government and army officials who were Samaroon were claiming land that belonged to Sheikhul balad Sh Cabdillahi Sh Cali Jawhar which was in inter Samaroon disputed that has long since been resolved. Borama is our capital and doesn't even border other clan territories so don't realise where you got Biixi's tol involved.

The second video was when corrupt Kulmiye officials usurped money destined for the people in Lughaya affected by the cyclone.

You said Biixi's tol control areas of Awdal lol. None of these videos suggest that at all. It's good to fact check info.

The first video was a land dispute in Borama itself where some government and army officials who were Samaroon were claiming land that belonged to Sheikhul balad Sh Cabdillahi Sh Cali Jawhar which was in inter Samaroon disputed that has long since been resolved. Borama is our capital and doesn't even border other clan territories so don't realise where you got Biixi's tol involved.

The second video was when corrupt Kulmiye officials usurped money destined for the people in Lughaya affected by the cyclone.

You said Biixi's tol control areas of Awdal lol. None of these videos suggest that at all. It's good to fact check info.
I stand corrected.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I doubt the power hungry farmaajo who almost caused another Civil war in Somalia would have so happily handed over power to another man let alone an diehard secessionist Musa Bixi.

This thread reads like an fanfiction written by an deluded incel.
Fax this all bullshit. If Bixi accepted this his head would be rolling

Trending

Latest posts