Multiple South African men says Somali girls DESERVE a GIRLFRIEND ALLOWANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantus are the worst kind of parasites in the world, i wish white people killed them off or spread a virus instead of native americans.

Absolutely useless people. Cushitic people should've conquered africa and killed them all, now this type of solution isn't socially acceptable so it's too late.
I swear I desire these parsric bedbug Madow fuckers don’t you see what’s happen in SA imma make a go fund me to genocide the Bantus :susp::damn::damn::jaynerd::mjcry::meleshame::mjhaps:

Somali men are not abusive. Many are just not romantic from what I have seen outside my household.

You can't use anecdotes as evidence, that is basic university knowledge.:draketf:

Especially when it doesn't concern the issue at hand, which Somali men's treatment, most of which is happening in Somalia under different social rules than a Canadian Ghetto. :hova:

I guess I understand why you are a Trump supporter now. :hmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
First they kill hundreds upon hundreds of Somali men, and now they want the women. The balls on these people. :bell:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You can't use anecdotes as evidence, that is basic university knowledge.:draketf:

Especially when it doesn't concern the issue at hand, which Somali men's treatment, most of which is happening in Somalia under different social rules than a Canadian Ghetto. :hova:

I guess I understand why you are a Trump supporter now. :hmm:
It makes sense that you would think Somali men are abusive since you're from Somali Galbeed where it's a family tradition.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Vanity is an acceptable practice in the 21st C and it's certainly more caadi among women. Men are still discouraged from taking too many photos, especially selfies.
I also think Somali guys have too much machismo to be taking sawiirs at every opportune moment. Thing is, many of the gorgeous brothers lack an online (social media) presence, at all. This causes people to readily assume that's they don't exist or are slim pickings, when that couldn't be further from the truth.
so true! the hot n gorgeous faraxs are all private on ig and twitter meanwhile their humble looking brothers are on every social media plastered everywhere :noneck:

Bantus are the worst kind of parasites in the world, i wish white people killed them off or spread a virus instead of native americans.

Absolutely useless people. Cushitic people should've conquered africa and killed them all, now this type of solution isn't socially acceptable so it's too late.
We should've taken action while the cadaan were doing it then we could suffer abit of white guilt and laugh about it behind the scenes, like they do whenever someone mentions the native indians at thanksgiving. We could call ti Bantugiving.

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::lolbron:

Nigeria is the richest country in whole africa wht are you talking about
So many bantu countries who are in a better situation than somali SMH

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
What is so flattering about jarer men wanting you? They are literally self haters who run away from their own people to anyone who gives them a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.