Multiple South African men says Somali girls DESERVE a GIRLFRIEND ALLOWANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000+ people retweeted and liked the comment which makes it newsworthy.

This one says they deserve an existence allowance.

And this one says they deserve increases often.

This one demands to know where they have been hiding all this time.

Somali Queens: What is your secret to being in high demand?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bantus are the worst kind of parasites in the world, i wish white people killed them off or spread a virus instead of native americans.

Absolutely useless people. Cushitic people should've conquered africa and killed them all, now this type of solution isn't socially acceptable so it's too late.

Bantus are the worst kind of parasites in the world, i wish white people killed them off or spread a virus instead of native americans.

Bantus and Native Americans are equally cool in my books.

I went to a Native reserve once. They welcomed me with open arms in their land and they fed me but in my reer abtis clan land I was insulted when they thought I wasn't around.

:damn:

Muji

VIP
A lot of these Africans are just as backwards and probably even more abusive than Somali men. Somali girls be warned!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We just gotta accept this invasion.

I've done my part, I made love to as many as I could

Muji

VIP
Somali men are not abusive. Many are just not romantic from what I have seen outside my household.

There are things like emotional abuse.
And we would never know the levels of physical abuse since this is all brushed under the carpet. I also did concede that Somali men appear to be less abusive- so I don’t know what you disagree with me about.

We just gotta accept this invasion.

I've done my part, I made love to as many as I could

You're a dirtbag. You have unimaginable mileage.

I remember you telling me you fingered my high school acquaintance's sister. We live in totally different countries.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:leon: Everyone loves Somali women, this is old news. Let's turn to Somali men, Africa's best-kept secret. The question I have to ask is why so camera shy. All I'm seeing is Barkhad Abdi Memes plastered all over the web. :wtf: And it's the same pool of brothers that keep getting posted. It seems like all the good ones stay off the Gram and Twitter. :pachah1:Thank God for that!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're absolutely correct.

95% are camera shy for some reason. I think it's because 95% don't have timo jileecness and want to hide it otherwise they might be lumped into other African groups.

It's their PR strategy.

:mjlol: Everyone knows their hair starts off curly then manifests into a fro. Jokes aside, Somali guys don't strike me as self-conscious about something as random as hair texture which is highly variable in a family. :mugshotman: Why hide those majestic features from the world, which makes them unique. Somali male beauty shouldn't be hidden. It should be showcased to the world.:fittytousand:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A lot of these Africans are just as backwards and probably even more abusive than Somali men. Somali girls be warned!
EvergreenImperfectAgouti-size_restricted.gif

Seriously, at this point its common knowledge that Madow Mens only ambition is to sleep with as many women as possible and spread their useless low IQ genes across the globe.

:mjlol: Everyone knows their hair starts off curly then manifests into a fro. Jokes aside, Somali guys don't strike me as self-conscious about something as random as hair texture which is highly variable in a family. :mugshotman: Why hide those majestic features from the world, which makes them unique. Somali male beauty shouldn't be hidden. It should be showcased to the world.:fittytousand:

Very interesting you mention that, a lot of somali guys that I know do not have facebook profile or twitter pics up while their female counterparts upload 10 selfies daily. Its a very interesting observation I have noted over the years :patrice:

Tell them to sign up to their local army and pray they get dispatched to Muqdisho as peace keeping amisom troops, they will get plenty somali women.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Seriously, at this point its common knowledge that Madow Mens only ambition is to sleep with as many women as possible and spread their useless low IQ genes across the globe.

Very interesting you mention that, a lot of somali guys that I know do not have facebook profile or twitter pics up while their female counterparts upload 10 selfies daily. Its a very interesting observation I have noted over the years :patrice:

Vanity is an acceptable practice in the 21st C and it's certainly more caadi among women. Men are still discouraged from taking too many photos, especially selfies.
I also think Somali guys have too much machismo to be taking sawiirs at every opportune moment. Thing is, many of the gorgeous brothers lack an online (social media) presence, at all. This causes people to readily assume that's they don't exist or are slim pickings, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
View attachment 39225

What you think about that hairline?

:ulyin:

Wait, right there and let me get my measuring tape. :yacadiim: Nice curvature to the skull. The timo wasn't scared enough to retreat that far. Though your scalp doesn't have much of a war story (given the inexperience), it might have lost a small battle with a Caribbean Barber, once. Am I correct?

Wait, right there and let me get my measuring tape. :yacadiim: Nice curvature to the skull. The timo wasn't scared enough to retreat. Though your scalp doesn't have much of a war story, ir might have lost a small battle with a Caribbean Barber, once. Am I correct?

Haitian barber

:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending