Multiple South African men says Somali girls DESERVE a GIRLFRIEND ALLOWANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Why the harsh attacks against me sxb? I'm stating the sad reality, if it makes you mad then do something about it
I'm not your sxb, you fucking dameer. You're a scum preaching about Al Shabab, Caliphates, Jihad, and second minute insulting the dignity of Somali women. Go and die in Syria you fucking low life son of a . Your useless presence won't be missed.

I'm not your sxb, you fucking dameer. You're a scum preaching about Al Shabab, Caliphates, Jihad, and second minute insulting the dignity of Somali women. Go and die in Syria you fucking low life son of a . Your useless presence won't be missed.
tenor (1).gif

Did you guys find these tweets as compliments towards our esteemed and sexy Halimas or, is it put sarcastically as our women being gold diggers?

With all the top-ups mentioned, I will add to say that they pay no tax at all on these incomes.

GeKo

Is that guy dressed the kaki shirt and pants wresting his arm on the bus Somali, or a potential brother-in-law of Somalis? The chap is happy, content and very confident.

What do you disagree with them about?

In the early years they killed their best mujahids who told them to stop attacking innocent people and that they need to change their methods and they killed them in cold blood. Ever since then it's gone downhill their support went from 80% of reer muqdisho down to like 3%. Wa xoolo.

Muji

VIP
In the early years they killed their best mujahids who told them to stop attacking innocent people and that they need to change their methods and they killed them in cold blood. Ever since then it's gone downhill their support went from 80% of reer muqdisho down to like 3%. Wa xoolo.

Would support them if they only killed apostates, homosexuals and adulterers?

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Only after fair trials not with random suicide bombing attacks

You do realise on this basis a lot of people won’t see the difference between you and al shabbab.

The only difference seems to be that they started killing the people you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts