Multiple Explosions rock Mogadishu National Theatre + Hotel stormed Wasiirka Amniga Doodishe injured!!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Stop lying granpa terrorist weed smoking junky.
Adeerka Hamza Marxuum tolow Halane mu ku jira weli :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
Shocked Paul Sun-Hyung Lee GIF by Kim's Convenience

Inallilahi wa ina illahi rajicun. Aun to all the dead fallen, Just got the news today that my mums friend died in the explosion, he was marexan as well doing a shir in a hotel.

Tbh if you’re an anarchist that just wants Culusow to fail at all costs, you are grabbing your popcorn, rooting for Mahad Salaad, Fiqi to never go anywhere. They’re like a self destructing bomb.

Unfortunately for reasons I cannot comprehend Mogadishu is still the Capital of Somalia so this is really an L for Somalia as a whole.
You reckon garbaharey is fit to be capital?

TekNiKo

VIP
MPS are leaving Mogadishu now as it its no longer safe for govt officials

You reckon garbaharey is fit to be capital?

Garbaharey is actually the smallest town in Gedo. Luuq, Baardheere are the crowns and hell to the yes I’d take there over Qaraxdisho. I’m not even joking your whole clan might have PTSD from infancy considering all the Qarax. Have no idea why you think that’s less important than your crush on random HAG like Culusow who don’t give a damn about you honestly. I’m not saying this jokingly because it’s not a joke.

Based

VIP
Garbaharey is actually the smallest town in Gedo. Luuq, Baardheere are the crowns and hell to the yes I’d take there over Qaraxdisho. I’m not even joking your whole clan might have PTSD from infancy considering all the Qarax. Have no idea why you think that’s less important than your crush on random HAG like Culusow who don’t give a damn about you honestly. I’m not saying this jokingly because it’s not a joke.
Is there even a single paved road in gedo? I don’t even think civilization exists over there. You people eat from the bushes and you want to have a say on mogadishu affairs.

Huttus want to talk to me about civilization when they use machetes against esch other, have ppl called ciyaal weero, use rockets, rpgs, heavily artillery within dense slums within only the past 40 years. Truth be told MSB destroyed Somalia because he put yall in politics

Xassan Shiekh has shown more affection to our people these past six months than the thieving booli qaran orphan from America has past five years. Stop projecting, Xassan doesn't give a shit about YOU cause he doesn't need you, he has learned his lesson and so have we. Keep your fake nationalism we are sick of it.

Is there even a single paved road in gedo? I don’t even think civilization exists over there. You people eat from the bushes and you want to have a say on mogadishu affairs.
West Gedo is occupied by non AMISOM Ethiopian troops. We need to lift the arms embargo to free that region from 30 years long subjugation.

Huttus want to talk to me about civilization when they use machetes against esch other, have ppl called ciyaal weero, use rockets, rpgs, heavily artillery within dense slums within only the past 40 years. Truth be told MSB destroyed Somalia because he put yall in politics
Guys like Adan cadde, salaad gabeyre and general daud hirsi were establishing Somalia whilst Mareexan were still eating shit in bushes. Please don’t say you introduced us to politics. Afweyne becoming president was a fluke and you know it

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
I figure it’d be easier to move the capital and start from scratch vs trying to fix xamar. Terrorists have too much influence in the city.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m not sure what ppl expect. Mahad Salad isn’t in charge of every security officer/police.

the checkpoints are manned by khat addicts. They will take a couple dollars to let in 20 tons of bombs laden vehicles.

If there is to be a solution there has to be a ground up, grassroots level clean out of security forces. If any of them have property sack them. How do these guys buy villas in Turkey Nairobi when they’re only paid a few hundred a month

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Not surprised. Al Shabab have better intelligence and are wiser than this government.

Within the hour of a female relative arriving in Mogadishu, an Al Shabab terrorist went up to her on the street and told her we know your clan, we know why you are here, we know every relationship you have in Xamar including your friendship with a senior government official. You must stay away from this official or you will die. She immediately left the country. How creepy is that. Why are there Al Shabab openly threatening people when the government is supposedly in charge?

Not surprised. Al Shabab have better intelligence and are wiser than this government.

Within the hour of a female relative arriving in Mogadishu, an Al Shabab terrorist went up to her on the street and told her we know your clan, we know why you are here, we know every relationship you have in Xamar including your friendship with a senior government official. You must stay away from this official or you will die. She immediately left the country. How creepy is that. Why are there Al Shabab openly threatening people when the government is supposedly in charge?
People fear Al shabaab much more than they fear the goverment. AS work more so like a Mafia. Also what makes AS so hard to defeat is fighting an enemy that wants to die isn’t easy. Shabaab don’t fear death and want to die a ‘shaheed’

TekNiKo

VIP

Trending

Latest posts