Multiple Explosions rock Mogadishu National Theatre + Hotel stormed Wasiirka Amniga Doodishe injured!!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@cow apparently General Biixi was the main target alx if Allah saved him. Maxamed Ali urges him and all MX in this govt to go back to their degaan they will be killed by terrorist Garguurte due to their wise experience in battle. Biixi should abandon this hutu project.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Villa Somalia has been breached !!! This is the biggest security breach since 2016

What a failure HAG have been Xassan
Sheekh villada kaso bax ba dhacday :damn: :damn: :damn:
Wait are you tallking us there is only 35 meters between Villa somalia and rosa?

God I’m glad Farmaajo lost because this is a shitshow, my influence will only grow & prosper from here. General Bixi needs to leave Mogadishu ASAP, the general is too valuable to lose. He’s a legend!

cow

VIP
The entire hotel has been destroyed. 90 percent of the destruction has been caused by mahad salaad.

The entire hotel has been destroyed. 90 percent of the destruction has been caused by mahad salaad.
Mahad salaad got to go. your saying this for qabil related reasons obviously and salty that your adeer left the villa but I'm saying this because the guy is totally incompentant. one of the few mistakes HSM done is name him head of Nisa. much more better guys for the role

Mahad salaad got to go. your saying this for qabil related reasons obviously and salty that your adeer left the villa but I'm saying this because the guy is totally incompentant. one of the few mistakes HSM done is name him head of Nisa. much more better guys for the role
Just connect the dots bro, Villa Rosa isn’t open to the public, people can’t randomly go there so forget about driving on these roads. Mahad Salad has connections whether people in Mogadishu wanna accept this or not.

Tbh if you’re an anarchist that just wants Culusow to fail at all costs, you are grabbing your popcorn, rooting for Mahad Salaad, Fiqi to never go anywhere. They’re like a self destructing bomb.

Unfortunately for reasons I cannot comprehend Mogadishu is still the Capital of Somalia so this is really an L for Somalia as a whole.

AUN to the innocent victims.

Every security personnel along the road should be hanged, there should be a clause on their contract of employment that demands their heads when a qarax happens because of them along with a 5 year sentence for the squad leaders for criminal negligence, no car would go unchecked. This fiasco was hundred percent caused by the men on the ground. What happens to the men on check points? They have zero accountability.

I'll give Mahad a benefit of the doubt his NISA's intel on the frontlines has been crucial.

Trending

Latest posts