Multiple Blasts in Mogadishu

f*ck the wealth. I’d rather loose capital status than my aunt calling me shaking while telling me she had to run home to make sure my grandma was still alive
I highly doubt bombings would stop if the capital is moved. Shabaab at this point is a mafia and they care about their revenue stream above everything else. Taxing Xamar businesses is their most important goal.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
f*ck the wealth. I’d rather loose capital status than my aunt calling me shaking while telling me she had to run home to make sure my grandma was still alive
Xamar police build through"my cousin working there", not by police academy or proper training same like we do in Puntland. They should sent their police to carmo police academy so we can teach them discipline.

Last edited:
Xamar police build through"my cousin working there", not by police academy or proper training same like we do in Puntland. They should sent their police to carmo police academy so we can teach them discipline.
Well current Police Cheif is sending his relatives and Tribes mates for training, I think its time the people of Mogadishu and Southern Somalia to Control all aspects of Security, Police, and Military. This 4.5 stuff that is only implemented Mogadishu is turning out to be a joke. Mogadishu suffers the most Alshabaab Attacks, Mogadishu is also the most welcoming City and has all Clans and Tribes living side by side, this City should be protected to preserve Somali Unity.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Well current Police Cheif is sending his relatives and Tribes mates for training, I think its time the people of Mogadishu and Southern Somalia to Control all aspects of Security, Police, and Military. This 4.5 stuff that is only implemented Mogadishu is turning out to be a joke. Mogadishu suffers the most Alshabaab Attacks, Mogadishu is also the most welcoming City and has all Clans and Tribes living side by side, this City should be protected to preserve Somali Unity.
Xamar security 100% rule by HAG.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I still can’t understand why no one is dealing with these policemen? Do they need more equipment?

Trending

Latest posts