Multiple Blasts in Mogadishu

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Around a thousand Shabaab have come into Xamar from Hirshabelle/Galguduud. They’ve been ordered to carry out suicide bombings so time to be vigilant and have patience!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mahad Karataay/Salaad putting in overtime I repeat AS enablers have completely infiltrated the govt, AUN the dead all those who perished HSM is travelling like a tourist!

Around a thousand Shabaab have come into Xamar from Hirshabelle/Galguduud. They’ve been ordered to carry out suicide bombings so time to be vigilant and have patience!
This is why National ID should be implemented in banadir/rest of somalia. Track who's coming in and out of the capital. Security should be tightened and bomb searching of cars,trucks and even bajaaj should be taken seriously

I think Al shabaabs end is very near which is why they are going all out on these multiple attacks. They don’t want the country to make any progress they want the people to forever be in fear and this is their last chance.

I think Al shabaabs end is very near which is why they are going all out on these multiple attacks. They don’t want the country to make any progress they want the people to forever be in fear and this is their last chance.
Last kicks of a dying horse. They lost tremendous amount of land since august and know their time is up

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
HSM is very inept. He declared all out war without preparations. What did you think was going to happen? Did he prepare his forces, did he establish new checkpoints and roadblocks, did he name new commanders? No, he travelled!

Oh No Reaction GIF by Rockstar Games

HSM is very inept. He declared all out war without preparations. What did you think was going to happen? Did he prepare his forces, did he establish new checkpoints and roadblocks, did he name new commanders? No, he travelled!

I agree. HSM should have known AS would up their attacks on xamar. He should have put the cities security on lock if he was going to go on an all-out war with the khawarij.

TekNiKo

VIP

Mogadishu has reverted to 2015 with daily qarax :snoop:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is why National ID should be implemented in banadir/rest of somalia. Track who's coming in and out of the capital. Security should be tightened and bomb searching of cars,trucks and even bajaaj should be taken seriously
People need to give up names. It’s time to tell the authorities who’s not from the area and who works with Shabaab. No being neutral. No shisheeye etc

You either go full hell mode on these khawaarijs until you finish of their last men, no mercy shown

Or just give up Xamar and relocate the capital, City cant be like this forever, and rest of the Country want to move on

TekNiKo

VIP
You either go full hell mode on these khawaarijs until you finish of their last men, no mercy shown

Or just give up Xamar and relocate the capital, City cant be like this forever, and rest of the Country want to move on

Trending

Latest posts