Multiple Blasts in Mogadishu

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You think this has something to do with Abgaal and mursade SNA leaving xamar? Huge number of abgaal soilders left xamar for cadale and also xildibhan jacfar men left for hiraan as well

maybe many Soilders left their post which caused security to drop
No idea but many generals and sirdoon officials were warning Shabaab are retreating and going into Xamar to hide and carry out attacks, giving up on holding territory. Probably change of tactic than anything else. Hard to secure 3 million+ city at night, no matter how many soldiers in Xamar if thousand Shabaab fighters are now in Xamar

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
It pains me seeing xamar go through this again. From the bottom of my heart I hope Allah punishes these terrorist scum in the dunya and the akhira inshallah. May Allah bring Xamar peace and prosperity soon inshallah and bless all the innocent Muslims who lost their lives to these jaahils ameen

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
These attacks actually mean that this campaign against AlShabab is causing them pain. They are lashing out because they have been hurt. These attacks are proof that they are feeling the sting.

This is actually good news, AlShabab feel vulnerable. HSM should ramp up the pressure and go for the strategic victory in Hirshabelle and Galmudug. The bombings are just tactical hits, they mean nothing in the grand scheme.

These attacks actually mean that this campaign against AlShabab is causing them pain. They are lashing out because they have been hurt. These attacks are proof that they are feeling the sting.

This is actually good news, AlShabab feel vulnerable. HSM should ramp up the pressure and go for the strategic victory in Hirshabelle and Galmudug. The bombings are just tactical hits, they mean nothing in the grand scheme.
I hope that is true In Shaa Allah

convincation

VIP

This is exactly what first came to my mind but your delivery was appalling. Why is it always reer Mogadishu that have to suffer in the “grand scheme of things”

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is exactly what first came to my mind but your delivery was appalling. Why is it always reer Mogadishu that have to suffer in the “grand scheme of things”
Well Mogadishu is the capital so if we want that wealth and revelance that comes with it we must shoulder that burden and secondly is the one that allows harbour to potential terrorists.

Inshallah the people finally decide in unison enough is enough

convincation

VIP
Well Mogadishu is the capital so if we want that wealth and revelance that comes with it we must shoulder that burden and secondly is the one that allows harbour to potential terrorists.

Inshallah the people finally decide in unison enough is enough
f*ck the wealth. I’d rather loose capital status than my aunt calling me shaking while telling me she had to run home to make sure my grandma was still alive

i understand your point but killing innocent people through suicide attacks is good news and means nothing? Maybe you speak so loosely as it is not your ‘people’ dying from the khawarijs blowing themselves up. Choose words wisely next time

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
i understand your point but killing innocent people through suicide attacks is good news and means nothing? Maybe you speak so loosely as it is not your ‘people’ dying from the khawarijs blowing themselves up. Choose words wisely next time

AUN