Multiculturalism is working in Djibouti

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I'm done with this thread. What was once supposed to be a positive discussion about my homeland has been reduced to a back and forth conversation regarding the sovereignty of Djibouti. Absolutely ridiculous, don't @ me at all on this thread.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Northern Djibouti will go to Ethiopia, we don’t need afars

cause of you, you ruined the topic about djibouti and started talking about invading the place
djibouti ha noolatoo

you can't stand the fact that it exists and is doing better than the shithole somalia

Tukraq

VIP
cause of you, you ruined the topic about djibouti and started talking about invading the place
djibouti ha noolatoo

you can't stand the fact that it exists and is doing better than the shithole somalia
Reread the thread I already destroyed that notion, somalia is doing far better currently and is richer, and no I didn’t say invade the place, just strike a favorable deal with honorable IOG to become a regional state leader in federal Somalia and heck we will add to the land he controls by giving him some dir land in SL and there land stuck in ethiopia, from these favorable deal he will understand joining us will be the best option peacefully

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Reread the thread I already destroyed that notion, somalia is doing far better currently and is richer, and no I didn’t say invade the place, just strike a favorable deal with honorable IOG to become a regional state leader in federal Somalia and heck we will add to the land he controls by giving him some dir land in SL and there land stuck in ethiopia, from these favorable deal he will understand joining us will be the best option peacefully

nobody will do the same thing what SL did in 1960 just Look at how that turned out

this fake and forced 'multiculturalism' will come to an end. Djibouti will be under future somaliweyn gov. Djibouti should be split up in two halves. afars will have their own. We cant have a group of people who speak a foreign language and therefor feel marginalised in somaliweyn. the afars must have their side and and go

Tukraq

VIP
this fake and forced 'multiculturalism' will come to an end. Djibouti will be under future somaliweyn gov. Djibouti should be split up in two halves. afars will have their own. We cant have a group of people who speak a foreign language and therefor feel marginalised in somaliweyn. the afars must have their side and and go
Yup we will give the Afars there independence while taking the Somali zone just give IOG a comfy regional state presidency spot which allows him to preserve some power like he wants

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Little to no choice, and what do you mean “we”, there’s no we there, Djibouti isn’t a real identity just afar and Issa, were taking the Issa area
Djibouti City isn’t an “Issa” area it’s actually a former colonial stronghold built for a strategic purpose. Ali Sabieh is the only Somali area in Djibouti and they’d rather be part of Djibouti instead of being represented by Xamar in the UN and let Farmaajo sign those deals. Federalism works in the country not out of it. It will never happen inshallah because that’s what the first president stood for and that’s what all of them will.

Tukraq

VIP
Djibouti City isn’t an “Issa” area it’s actually a former colonial stronghold built for a strategic purpose. Ali Sabieh is the only Somali area in Djibouti and they’d rather be part of Djibouti instead of being represented by Xamar in the UN and let Farmaajo sign those deals. Federalism works in the country not out of it. It will never happen inshallah because that’s what the first president stood for and that’s what all of them will.
Federalism that we’re working inshallah will be the US version where more states will be added as we start western expansion as it’s in our manifest destiny, once we get our constitution and federal states in order we will expand

Yup we will give the Afars there independence while taking the Somali zone just give IOG a comfy regional state presidency spot which allows him to preserve some power like he wants

IOG is not part of somaliweyn. But yeah saxib imo there shouldnt even be no fake referendum. just literally fence and wall up the border. btw am hearing there is french arabs but they gots to go too

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Federalism that we’re working inshallah will be the US version where more states will be added as we start western expansion as it’s in our manifest destiny, once we get our constitution and federal states in order we will expand
Stop talking about this. I actually talked to many Djiboutians and they never want to join Somalia and said it was a phase. They prefer to be Djiboutians and stay like that. IOG will never give up the country. Imagine shortening your power from a strategic country to a puppet federal state. Keep on dreaming with your Somaliweyne fantasy I don’t actually care on what you have to say because it’ll never happen.:mjlol:Why would the Issa allow this:russ::camby:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
it wont happen uniting the countries will never happen get SL on your side first and then talk about Djibouti

Tukraq

VIP
Stop talking about this. I actually talked to many Djiboutians and they never want to join Somalia and said it was a phase. They prefer to be Djiboutians and stay like that. IOG will never give up the country. Imagine shortening your power from a strategic country to a puppet federal state. Keep on dreaming with your Somaliweyne fantasy I don’t actually care on what you have to say because it’ll never happen.:mjlol:Why would the Issa allow this:russ::camby:
Simple well add there somaliland and Ethiopian land to the state and give him more control over more area

Trending