Multiculturalism is working in Djibouti

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
he saved djibouti from a somaliland situation but giving away power two his nephew wasn't right
It’s like Maduro you think this guy is well trained but after your death he fucks everything up.
:tocry:

We invited Yemenis who ACTUALLY let them live there. They lived in Djibouti pre independence there were like 5k of them I presume it skyrocketed when Yemenis came when the war started though.

Yemenis migrated all over the Horn and the Swahili coast and mixed with locals long before European colonisation actually.

At least we have actual western residents and not NGOs like yours:whoo:

Only because the French still view y’all as their exotic playground :mjlol:

Invader

Yemenis migrated all over the Horn and the Swahili coast and mixed with locals long before European colonisation actually.

Only because the French still view y’all as their exotic playground :mjlol:
I said 5k pre independence doqon

Invader

Please don't brag about having customers for prostitution, it's not a good thing.
They’re not prostitutes. Only Ethiopians are. Most are families of military soldiers and French,Mexicans and Americans live there freely

I said 5k pre independence doqon

79126BF1-95F7-41FD-9E69-DB6CD49C1B01.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
you have amisom as your national army dont talk boi
Well apparently my country is called puntland or Somaliland. Not Somalia sadly.

Your national army is made up of American, Chinese and French bases. Not exactly something to brag about either.
They’re not prostitutes. Only Ethiopians are. Most are families of military soldiers and French,Mexicans and Americans live there freely
I remember going on a expat forum and they were discussing prostitutes in Djibouti, I'm still banking on prostitutesnbeing Afars and Ethiopian's. I thought about meeting family there but it just didn't seem that appealing afterwards.

Invader

Well apparently my country is called puntland or Somaliland. Not Somalia sadly.

Your national army is made up of American, Chinese and French bases. Not exactly something to brag about either.

I remember going on a expat forum and they were discussing prostitutes in Djibouti, I'm still banking on prostitutesnbeing Afars and Ethiopian's. I thought about meeting family there but it just didn't seem that appealing afterwards.
The National army isn’t French they’re Somalis and Afars and rarely Arabs. They’re trained by those people

Tukraq

VIP
Livestock trade and selling our Oil will be our income. I don't get why you have such a big erection for us as it we want to join y'all lmao
Little to no choice, and what do you mean “we”, there’s no we there, Djibouti isn’t a real identity just afar and Issa, were taking the Issa area

Trending