Mukhtar Roobow

I don’t care nigga. Only reason you stuck up for that warlord is because he’s your qabil
Pete Holmes Reaction GIF by CBS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What happened to you horta? You seem to be very angry lately.

As of OG warlords there are plenty, among them mr madobe who's a former terrorist as well.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What happened to you horta? You seem to be very angry lately.

As of OG warlords there are plenty, among them mr madobe who's a former terrorist as well.
I hate madobe, what kind of terrorist was he?

I’m not angry

ok maybe I am. But I can’t believe these niggas want to free this man. Like is you serious? Crack? Cocaine? LSD? Heroine? Bath Salts? What is fucking you up?

This country has no future if qurbajoog are like this. Mooryan mentality is genetic.

gimme some more og dudes

He is! Morgan and all warlords/terrorists deserve a painful and slow death and then jahanam. Why are you all so qabiliste? Doesn’t matter if they are Marexan, OG, MJ, Hawiye, Isaaq, RH, etc, may these murderous treacherous guiltless monsters burn in jahanam for eternity! May their victims get eternal justice! Ameen!
Listen buddy morgan is not a warlord u stupid prick watch ur mouth. He is our savior and has a house next to jannah. Hawiye are ahlu naar tho so can’t speak for them...

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Unbothered

our brotheren back home when they see a somali girl in pants
“ you going to hell” “should be stoned” “get rid of her” “causing bad influence”
ECAEB3B2-8570-4DC5-A0C0-15CEEB505752.gif

E1B6D30E-E6D3-4723-9609-2E6505DE1E81.gif

our brothern back home when they don’t convict, proceed to release, and elect terrorists who’ve mercilessly killed innocent people:
5384BE1C-9BCC-4ED2-8F0C-18EA699CB4AA.gif

EBD8F0F0-B30E-4EA0-9C11-CA6AA4486383.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Listen buddy morgan is not a warlord u stupid prick watch ur mouth. He is our savior and has a house next to jannah. Hawiye are ahlu naar tho so can’t speak for them...
Don’t make a joke of allah swt and jannah.

may morgan burn in hell for his crimes, he knows what he has done and so do you.

May allah swt guide you.

I hate madobe, what kind of terrorist was he?
He was once part of the al shabab group and look at him now being the big president of Jubaland

I’m not angry

ok maybe I am. But I can’t believe these niggas want to free this man. Like is you serious? Crack? Cocaine? LSD? Heroine? Bath Salts? What is fucking you up?

I don't think they're on drugs but qabilism is a hell of a drug
This country has no future
That we can agree on, Somalia will remain fragmented and a shit hole for the foreseeable future

if qurbajoog are like this. Mooryan mentality is genetic.

gimme some more og dudes

Don’t make a joke of allah swt and jannah.

may morgan burn in hell for his crimes, he knows what he has done and so do you.

May allah swt guide you.
What crimes did Morgan do that makes you hate him so much? Are you a Somali lander? These mother fuckers are lying hypocrites.. Most of their politicians were working for the old kacaan government but they rather hate on Morgan because he is from another tribe and because they think by claiming genocide they will get recognized as another country

Last edited:
He is! Morgan and all warlords/terrorists deserve a painful and slow death and then jahanam. Why are you all so qabiliste? Doesn’t matter if they are Marexan, OG, MJ, Hawiye, Isaaq, RH, etc, may these murderous treacherous guiltless monsters burn in jahanam for eternity! May their victims get eternal justice! Ameen!
I actually respect the fact you are not biased. If tommorow all other ex al shabaabs are hanged along with mukhtar roobow i will be happy. But what i don't like is when there is selective justice and some people are allowed to roam the streets while he is locked up.

Wait, is Mukhtar Roobow released? I keep seeing his photo circulate around media.

We need a proper VOA/Dalsan interview! ASAP

Wait, is Mukhtar Roobow released? I keep seeing his photo circulate around media.

We need a proper VOA/Dalsan interview! ASAP
No he hasn't been released. He was just visited by his friends in the place he's locked in. From what i heard he is gonna be partaking in the caleemo saar ceremony of hassan sheikh.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No he hasn't been released. He was just visited by his friends in the place he's locked in. From what i heard he is gonna be partaking in the caleemo saar ceremony of hassan sheikh.
Btw he wasn’t allowed visits. That picture was the first we’ve seen of him outside of a voice interview since 2018

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What crimes did Morgan do that makes you hate him so much? Are you a Somali lander? These mother fuckers are lying hypocrites.. Most of their politicians were working for the old kacaan government but they rather hate on Morgan because he is from another tribe and because they think by claiming genocide they will get recognized as another country
You know I’m no lander but there were extreme crimes committed against isaaq, yes you can say everyone had a lot of casualties but that doesn’t mean you excuse them. If he was hawiye, you wouldn’t say a peep

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I actually respect the fact you are not biased. If tommorow all other ex al shabaabs are hanged along with mukhtar roobow i will be happy. But what i don't like is when there is selective justice and some people are allowed to roam the streets while he is locked up.
He is the former deputy leader of alkebab, if he isn’t locked up then no one will be

why only worry about the fact that he’s your clan? Why not think about all the innocent people he ordered his men to kill? How are you guys muslim niyahow?
:damsel:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:drakewtf: Why the fock are the defeated folks from Gedo still talking here, in fact why are they still showing their faces around????

As for Mukhtaar Roobow he is and always was an HAG asset, therefore him being released along with Dahir aweys is an gift that keeps on coming.

Soon we shall overthrow Laftagareen, and HAG will regain their rightful status in KG state with our 30MPs and our VP Posts regained, Inhsa'allahi Guul HAG!

Mahad Salaad will fix Laftagareen aggression on Beelweynta HAG
Do not release Dahir Aweys! He’s still AS unlike Roobow!

Trending

Latest posts