Mukhtar Roobow

Jungle

VIP
What is nuts to me everybody knows Hasan Dahir is locked up on HSM orders from 2017. Obviously there was 0 benefit for Farmaajo to release him or else he would of done if it were to further his political aspirations and image to the somali public if HDA was a good person

Yet @bidenkulaha thinks he should be allowed to become President of SWS. You said it very clearly, he agrees with Al Shabab regarding everything except their so called qabyaalad. Him paying lip service on TV does not change his beliefs, or else he would have left Al Shabab for their criminal murderous terrorist ideology and suicide bombing and not so called “qabyaalad”.
I never said that i said that was his turning point. But after that he also left the khawaarij mentality and you would know that if you listed to his interviews where condemns the suicide bombs

What development? The place is 90% AS.
The place is much peaceful than the terrorist mukhtar days.

Dude you want him to become the sws president. What the hell is wrong with you:ivers:
Would you be ok for a terrorist to run for Somalia just because he said he is no longer part of alshabab :cosbyhmm:

World

VIP
HSM is a puppet of America and they will never condone freeing him anyway alhamdulilah. God bless america. If he does then they should drone strike him.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM is a puppet of America and they will never condone freeing him anyway alhamdulilah. God bless america. If he does then they should drone strike him.
America took him of the terrorist list and dropped his bounty months before he left AS. That should tell you everything.

You shouldn’t speak on what you don’t know. America already have a policy of working with reformed leaders to take on AS.

GemState

36/21
VIP
He needs to be executed, the terrorist is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. SWS can pick anyone they want, not the deputy leader of Al Shabab.
There are terrorists, murderers and warlords all over the federal and state governments. In an ideal world, you shoot them all, but the Somali government does not have the power to pick and choose, so it has to build broadly based coalitions to fight AS. Roobow would clean out SWS of AS by the time his term ends.

Also, the vast majority of the people Roobow killed were D&M, if the D&M choose him as their leader in spite of this, it is their prerogative.

World

VIP
America took him of the terrorist list and drop his bounty months before he left AS.

You shouldn’t speak on what you don’t know. America already have a policy of working with reformed leaders to take on AS.
I know. He can be civilian of course without any powers, but if he dares to try enter politics again then he will be assassinated.

Ive heard the USA are involved in his release. Allahu aclam. But I am happy he is being released. Buaale and saakow will be free before then end of the year inshallah and be in the safe hands of mukhtaar roobow😁😁

I know. He can be civilian of course without any powers, but if he dares to try enter politics again then he will be assassinated.
You are wrong, it is the West that back Robow and want him to carry out their plans. Haysom was expelled due to condemning Robow arrest. He was very close with the UK ambassador. AS is a western project.

Now the americans want him to clear South West and Jubbaland, he will be supplied by them with arms. I dont think he will become state president.

You are wrong, it is the West that back Robow and want him to carry out their plans. Haysom was expelled due to condemning Robow arrest. He was very close with the UK ambassador. AS is a western project.

Now the americans want him to clear South West and Jubbaland, he will be supplied by them with arms. I dont think he will become state president.
Thats true from what I've heard the Americans don't want him to be involved in politics. But they are happy with him being released and to basically clear southern Somalia of al shabaab

Soon as i saw the picture i said.."it is over".
Laftgreen is about to have to sleepless nights.

He only has himself to blame. He was sooo devoted to farmajo. Even qorqor at times looked after the interest of himself and his state and tried dancing with them secretly

This dude decided to place all his eggs in one basket. But then I can also understand. His state is totally over run and is not like ahmed madoobe

where madoobe has massive help from his powerful clan all across east Africa. That definitely helps. Also madoobe had a clan totally United. Ogaden was super 💯 behind ahmed vast vast majorty even qoomaar gave up

Lafty was stuck being so reliant on farmajo totally. dude had no other option no where to run or go to if he disagreed with his master

Why would an eley go to Jubbaland when his own state is in bad shape

jubaland is a separate admin sxb. Or do you still dream of the eley 6 states regional thing ?

kkkk

Insha Allah we will forgive you for the pipe dream

kulaha he will clear jubaland

Why would an eley go to Jubbaland when his own state is in bad shape

jubaland is a separate admin sxb. Or do you still dream of the eley 6 states regional thing ?

kkkk

Insha Allah we will forgive you for the pipe dream

kulaha he will clear jubaland
He will clear all of southern somalia starting from koonfur galbeed all the way to buaale and saakow . Then we will establish the 6 region koonfur galbeed if allah wills.

laugh He will clear all of southern somalia starting from koonfur galbeed all the way to buaale and saakow . Then we will establish the 6 region koonfur galbeed if allah wills.

Ok bud let me know what your smoking sxb some good shyt

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

World

VIP
He will clear all of southern somalia starting from koonfur galbeed all the way to buaale and saakow . Then we will establish the 6 region koonfur galbeed if allah wills.
I support this just someone that isn’t roobow to do this job. 6 region koonfur galbeed inshallah.

I support this just someone that isn’t roobow to do this job. 6 region koonfur galbeed inshallah.

i love the day dream you kids have have

aren’t you mx ? Your about to lose west gedo be careful bro

eley is no March for Ogaden fighting and warlike skills. Careful what you wish for or we will take bakool and s.hoose warya

World

VIP
i love the day dream you kids have have

aren’t you mx ? Your about to lose west gedo be careful bro

eley is no March for Ogaden fighting and warlike skills. Careful what you wish for or we will take bakool and s.hoose warya
Middle jubba is majority rahanweyn and bantu land, It’s natural for it to be part of koonfur galbeed. Gedo is marehan region who will be given their rights. Lower jubba alone can’t be a state and should then be added to koonfur galbeed. God bless rahanweyn people, they supported farmaajo until the end. They deserve to be given more power they are the best somalis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What about zakariye hersi who is apart of NISA and ex al shabaab leader who is known to have done his fair share of explosions? Or do you turn a blind eye to him because he is marexaan. Selective justice is not gonna work. If you claim mukhtar roobow should be locked up for the crimes he committed then others should also be locked up. Not one rule for one and another rule for the other. What about general Morgan who has more than a million innocent somalis blood on his hands who is walking around puntland and enjoying his pension?
Sakaria repented and never ran for political office infact he used his intelligence and became a double agent. Roobow despite his crimes was freed and raised a militia Zakaria never did that
6 region KG is indeed a good deal and very inclusive. Guul KG :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts