Mukhtar Roobow

Mukhtar Roobow the new president of Koonfur Galbeed.

It’s over for the Ethiopian Farmaajo stooge Abdiaziiz Laftagareen barricaded in Baydhabo. Mukhtar Roobow will be the new president of Southwest state in a few months left of SWS election.

481E419D-32D4-42D4-BE70-CCAD6350D469.jpeg

World

VIP
He needs to be executed, the terrorist is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. SWS can pick anyone they want, not the deputy leader of Al Shabab.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Soon as i saw the picture i said.."it is over".
Laftgreen is about to have to sleepless nights.

He needs to be executed, the terrorist is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. SWS can pick anyone they want, not the deputy leader of Al Shabab.

We need to give him a chance when it comes to fighting Alshabab. Remember Alshabab still controls a large portion of southern Somalia especially in Southwest state 😃

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM isn’t waiting around.

Roobow still hasn’t been charged so it’s unfair to keep him imprisoned. Also he’s not the only former AS turned President.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The terrorist who was responsible for bombing and killing 30 Somali Doctors in Hotel Shaamo and HAG Hero Caddow. Cant believe they are bootyclappin for this.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The terrorist who was responsible for bombing and killing 30 Somali Doctors in Hotel Shaamo and HAG Hero Caddow. Cant believe they are bootyclappin for this.

He did many fucked up things. But to move forward you need to allow for redemption. He’s no longer AS and would contribute to the fight against them

What about zakariye hersi who is apart of NISA and ex al shabaab leader who is known to have done his fair share of explosions? Or do you turn a blind eye to him because he is marexaan. Selective justice is not gonna work. If you claim mukhtar roobow should be locked up for the crimes he committed then others should also be locked up. Not one rule for one and another rule for the other. What about general Morgan who has more than a million innocent somalis blood on his hands who is walking around puntland and enjoying his pension?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What about zakariye hersi who is apart of NISA and ex al shabaab leader who is known to have done his fair share of explosions? Or do you turn a blind eye to him because he is marexaan. Selective justice is not gonna work. If you claim mukhtar roobow should be locked up for the crimes he committed then others should also be locked up. Not one rule for one and another rule for the other. What about general Morgan who has more than a million innocent somalis blood on his hands who is walking around puntland and enjoying his pension?
General Morgan being free is the biggest disgrace

World

VIP
He is at worst a warlord, not a terrorist. You can’t compare the two. Crimes were committed by all sides in the civil war. And it’s not like he’s President of Puntland, Why can’t SWS just elect a normal educated person like Puntland?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He is at worst a warlord, not a terrorist. You can’t compare the two. Crimes were committed by all sides in the civil war. And it’s not like he’s President of Puntland, Why can’t SWS just elect a normal educated person like Puntland?
That’s up to them. You don’t arrest people because you don’t want them to run for President legally.

Anyway you could’ve released him after he was barred from the election. Why is he still locked up if you haven’t even charged him? A government should follow legal process

It doesn't matter if what terminology you use. Warlord or terrorist to me general Morgan is a terrorist as he terorized millions of innocent people. And i agree that mukhtar roobow shouldn't be President of SWS but he deserves freedom unless the somali government will be just and lock up all terrorist of all tribes not just the raxanweyn one.

I genuinely believe that if mukhtar roobow was given freedom and the resources he needs he could get rid of al shabaab in southern somalia in a matter of months as he has a lot of knowledge of their tactics. From xarardheere to buaale he would've exterminated the al shabaab and maybe even persuaded the foot soldiers to hand themselves into the government

World

VIP
It doesn't matter if what terminology you use. Warlord or terrorist to me general Morgan is a terrorist as he terorized millions of innocent people. And i agree that mukhtar roobow shouldn't be President of SWS but he deserves freedom unless the somali government will be just and lock up all terrorist of all tribes not just the raxanweyn one.
The Somali government gave him his freedom, and instead of being guilty for his crimes that led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Somalis, he chose to smuggle weapons into Badhyabo and form a militia ahead of the SWS election so that he can be elected.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He did many fucked up things. But to move forward you need to allow for redemption. He’s no longer AS and would contribute to the fight against them
He should be put on house arrest and guarded 24/7 like Shekh Hassan Aweis

World

VIP
That’s up to them. You don’t arrest people because you don’t want them to run for President legally.

Anyway you could’ve released him after he was barred from the election. Why is he still locked up if you haven’t even charged him? A government should follow legal process
Legal process kulaha. We know how terrorists are treated in Western countries, they are water boarded and thrown in Guantanamo Bay. He is lucky to be living a comfortable life under house arrest, in my opinion he should be executed.

The Somali government gave him his freedom, and instead of being guilty for his crimes that led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Somalis, he chose to smuggle weapons into Badhyabo and form a militia ahead of the SWS election so that he can be elected.
What you don't know is prior to that the the FGS spoke to mukhtaar and told him that even if he wins the elections they will not accept him as the president of SWS and proceeded to use Ethiopian troops to capture him baydhabo and in the process killed women and children. If it is true that he was smuggling weapons if anything it shows he feared for his safety as the government allowed him to run for elections then last minute backed out.

Trending