MUJI MUST BE STOPPED

My dearest e-girl I kneel before you to represent that I will always be a loyal and honoring simp. If you would be gracious enough to kiss me on the cheek, I vow to spend the rest of my days as an obedient protector of your replies.
- @The Good @Muhammad Bire @Abdisamad3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
iu

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That is sweet of u, but nope , I am not falling for it, even tho I kinda am but not showing it
Well I haven't told you that I find someone named @Gibiin-Ud...ug to be a better poster than you. @NotMyL is b-tt-r too potentially. Unless you can prove me wrong eedo you have lost your aristocratic status in my eyes. Being a commoner is a great profession or so I've heard
:cosbyhmm::duck:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
11427.jpg

Well I haven't told you that I find someone named @Gibiin-Ud...ug to be a better poster than you. @NotMyL is b-tt-r too potentially. Unless you can prove me wrong eedo you have lost your aristocratic status in my eyes. Being a commoner is a great profession or so I've heard
:cosbyhmm::duck:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
My dearest e-girl I kneel before you to represent that I will always be a loyal and honoring simp. If you would be gracious enough to kiss me on the cheek, I vow to spend the rest of my days as an obedient protector of your replies.
- @Muhammad Bire @Abdisamad3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed it. You can literally find @Abdisamad3 and @Muhammad Bire fawning over Muji on this very thread lol. Im built different from these niggas

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I know this is xaasid but......
:hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:
This nigga @The Good needa keep my name out his mouth real talk

“Even when I stand up and hit it from the back imma still get laid, (smash, smash,smash)
That a dragon she run up on me she get slayed (smash, smash, smash)
I took a piss on your dead homie grave (gas, gas)
Seattle shit fucking on a Mn ”

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This nigga @The Good needa keep my name out his mouth real talk

“Even when I stand up and hit it from the back imma still get laid, (smash, smash,smash)
That a dragon she run up on me she get slayed (smash, smash, smash)
I took a piss on your dead homie grave (gas, gas)
Seattle shit fucking on a Mn ”
It's not you I care about tagging or not It's being lumped in with you and Abdisamad3. I haven't been on the Muji praising train so I don't to be falsely accused of that sin

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It's not you I care about tagging or not It's being lumped in with you and Abdisamad3. I haven't been on the Muji praising train so I don't to be falsely accused of that sin
My nigga you went a step above all of us and gave her a thread kkkkk

All we do is comment kkk you made her a shrine nigga :denzelnigga:
All promo is good promo sxb

Lmao
Why you avoiding them like ebola? Are they that far gone?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
My nigga you went a step above all of us and gave her a thread kkkkk

All we do is comment kkk you made her a shrine nigga :denzelnigga:
All promo is good promo sxb
Its not an appreciation thread wtf. I'm making fun of her but I guess that's simping. Why would I fawn over someone who almost got me banned off SSPOT lol. I guess Hanad and ZakWantstoPlay are simps too? Hanad made a thread celebrating her return lmao

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-7_18-10-6.png
    upload_2020-2-7_18-10-6.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 111

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Its not an appreciation thread wtf. I'm making fun of her but I guess that's simping. Why would I fawn over someone who almost got me banned off SSPOT lol.
That’s not what I mean
Even if you making fun of her creating this thread is feeding her ego....which is in a way, simpin tbh

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That’s not what I mean
Even if you making fun of her creating this thread is feeding her ego....which is in a way, simpin tbh
I don't give a f*ck about her ego I have a 5 page thread and counting farming all the free ratings off this lmao. Getting called a simp for roasting someone is a new development

Trending