MUJI MUST BE STOPPED

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This crafty Xalimo is scaring me with her threats to flash her "Merc" and woo me over. I can't be bought and I'm too smart to fall like an idiot for the first person that brings materialism to the equation.

Unlike her many other victims often times simps *Cough* @Abdalla *Cough* @Muhammad Bire and *Cough *Cough* Cough* @Abdisamad3 I can see through her deception. Deep down she needs a man like @Grigori Rasputin to put her to sleep and listen to her rants
death.jpg

My response
dapqehh-e227780a-3f79-47b7-8480-0b57593a9793.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

U mad?

ahhh a roach
This crafty Xalimo is scaring me with her threats to flash her "Merc" and woo me over. I can't be bought and I'm too smart to fall like an idiot for the first person that brings materialism to the equation.

Unlike her many other victims often times simps *Cough* @Abdalla *Cough* @Muhammad Bire and *Cough *Cough* Cough* @Abdisamad3 I can see through her deception. Deep down she needs a man like @Grigori Rasputin to put her to sleep and listen to her rants
View attachment 93446

My response
dapqehh-e227780a-3f79-47b7-8480-0b57593a9793.gif
@Grigori Rasputin is in to pregnant xalimos :damn:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Loool :russ:

Yo kid leave @Muji to real men like us.. Maybe you'll get your chance when you start developing some chest hair :mjlol:
She doesn't even want you haha. That's the sad part. All your meher promises and everything just to end up being tossed like a used napkin. Don't get it twisted
:mjlol:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
This Muji seems like a cool xalimo homie but it doesn't sound like u can handle her

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This is how Knowles is feeling rn...

Dude it's all a ratings game. Same reason I trolled Shmurda with the tranny bait and Soulsearching with the man thread. Just for laughs I really don't care about who it is.