Muhammad Bire Appreciation Thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ugh thats so crazy cadaans are the worst they don't do shit. when i was in third grade i got harrassed by like 7 highschooler cadaan guys at an amusement park when i was by myself and lost my dad. there were grown hooyo and abo cadaans not doing anything and just watching them call me a terrorist and make jokes about me (i was wearing hijab) but i held my own :nahgirl: i was coming for them too but I was scared.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
ugh thats so crazy cadaans are the worst they don't do shit. when i was in third grade i got harrassed by like 7 highschooler cadaan guys at an amusement park when i was by myself and lost my dad. there were grown hooyo and abo cadaans not doing anything and just watching them call me a terrorist and make jokes about me (i was wearing hijab) but i held my own :nahgirl: i was coming for them too but I was scared.
Wlhi I was 90lbs in 7th grade, but I would’ve defended your honor with my fists :salute:

Still waiting on mine
tenor.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This is my first time posting on your thread , sxb you seem to be very active on the net , I've been here a month before you and you have more posts than I have lol

:salute:

Trending