Muhammad Bire Appreciation Thread

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Says the guy who joined the site 3 months ago and already has 800 posts, I wonder which one of us is the loser who spend all his time here :mjlol:
I take 3 classes at uni:francis:
I live in a city nowhere near home and am eager to learn more about Somalia

f*ck outta here :drakelaugh:

Why do so many people on this forum come for my neck :francis:
Besides my workday is spent on a computer so obviously I’m on here and reddit often :francis:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I take 3 classes at uni:francis:
I live in a city nowhere near home and am eager to learn more about Somalia

f*ck outta here :drakelaugh:

Why do so many people on this forum come for my neck :francis:
You sound like a sensitive little docil, grow a thicker skin abaayo.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I think I’ve been drugged
I am drinking the glacier cherry Gatorade it tastes weird

my cap was open and my roommate was in the area

Help

You're in Seattle :(

Is your roomate cadaan? I had an cadaan roommate but she didn't talk to me because she was intimidated asf. :chrisfreshhah:

No comment on your 'poisoning' :kodaksmiley:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You sound like a sensitive little docil, grow a thicker skin abaayo.
I’m a man you stupid **** :shaq:

I’m speaking facts not certain why ur panties are in a twist over a harmless internet post :francis:

Obviously someone who works with internet and software would frequent websites often :kodaksmiley:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You're in Seattle :(

Is your roomate cadaan? I had an cadaan roommate but she didn't talk to me because she was intimidated asf. :chrisfreshhah:

No comment on your 'poisoning' :kodaksmiley:
Lol I’m not certain on what it was but it’s weird
I got two Asians and a white

it’s culture shock, and these indhoyars food smells like microwaved ass wlhi
When I get a full time position I’m outta here

where do you live? Mn?

the caadans in Seattle are odd.
On one hand they are very elitist and snobby but they also care about minimum wage BLM

very very weird

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I'm not mad at you. No worries.
dxKgbxb.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m a man you stupid c*nt :shaq:

I’m speaking facts not certain why ur panties are in a twist over a harmless internet post :francis:

Obviously someone who works with internet and software would frequent websites often :kodaksmiley:

Excuses, all I see is little docil looking for attention, the more you write the more you are revealing about your pathetic life, you’re most likely a basement dweller, don’t know why am even entertaining you when you look like this
upload_2020-1-29_23-11-2.jpeg

:susp:

I’m out of here :samwelcome:

General Asad

Lol I’m not certain on what it was but it’s weird
I got two Asians and a white

it’s culture shock, and these indhoyars food smells like microwaved ass wlhi
When I get a full time position I’m outta here

where do you live? Mn?

the caadans in Seattle are odd.
On one hand they are very elitist and snobby but they also care about minimum wage BLM

very very weird

Oh you for real? Stop drinking it then, dumbass! Somalis are always targeted for their organs here in MN, so don't end up dead :noneck:

Tbh: I only know seattle for: Kurt Cobain/Jimi Hendrix, Meth, and @Tukraq :silanyolaugh:

Sounds like a weird ass state. Literally looks so dreary and depressing.

My dorm floor was fine till madows and somalis moved in. It was just cadaans, indian, and some asians. We used to stay up to summon ghosts. Fun! :hemad:

Now we got police on campus 24/7 :francis:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Excuses, all I see is little docil looking for attention, the more you write the more you are revealing about your pathetic life, you’re most likely a basement dweller, don’t know why am even entertaining you when you look like this View attachment 92041
:susp:

I’m out of here :samwelcome:
U seem to be a very toxic women
I do not need this 68iq thooter in my life

my wonderful family gives me all the attention I want, what would I gain from an Internet forum when I have everything I could ask for of life alhamdullilah. Inshallah it won’t be taken from me

Let’s leave it at this shall we
No point of furthering this
Do you know how silly we both sound bickering on an obscure East African culture forum :drakelaugh:

All the best

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Oh you for real? Stop drinking it then, dumbass! Somalis are always targeted for their organs here in MN, so don't end up dead :noneck:

Tbh: I only know seattle for: Kurt Cobain/Jimi Hendrix, Meth, and @Tukraq :silanyolaugh:

Sounds like a weird ass state. Literally looks so dreary and depressing.

My dorm floor was fine till madows and somalis moved in. It was just cadaans, indian, and some asians. We uswd to stay up to summon ghosts. Fun! :hemad:

Now we got police on campus 24/7 :francis:
I can honestly say I’ve never had a positive interaction with madow:francis:

lol I’m 6’2 190 lbs getting trafficked is the least of my worries :damn:

In the summer it’s beautiful I promise

u gotta see it to believe it

we’re big on coffee and music here

lol I hear all the Somali boys and girls go to uni in MN impressive

General Asad

I can honestly say I’ve never had a positive interaction with madow:francis:

lol I’m 6’2 190 lbs getting trafficked is the least of my worries :damn:

In the summer it’s beautiful I promise

u gotta see it to believe it

we’re big on coffee and music here

lol I hear all the Somali boys and girls go to uni in MN impressive

I never had a positive experience with an Afro American either. Had a madow guy wanting to get a shootout with me and another somali woman over me being somali and racist. 3 weeks ago, group of madow girls try to jump me but they ran when I whipped out a handgun :mjlol: Cadaans got them gassed! :pachah1:

I might come to seattle for the musicians. Dunno about the scenery. We'll see :zhqjlmx:

I never had a positive experience with an Afro American either. Had a madow guy wanting to get a shootout with me and another somali woman over me being somali and racist. 3 weeks ago, group of madow girls try to jump me but they ran when I whipped out a handgun :mjlol: Cadaans got them gassed! :pachah1:

I might come to seattle for the musicians. Dunno about the scenery. We'll see :zhqjlmx:
why did they think you guys were racist?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Hmu if you do I offer tours :kodaksmiley:

first we go to the famous Space Needle and eat a meal

then we go visit Mount Rainier to hike

then we
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is literally why I got my gun license and sidearm

this world is full of weirdos and truly you never know what situation you’ll be in.

sadly I leave it at home in my lock all day so it wouldn’t help irl

Trending

Latest posts