Mudug is the wild west of Somalia

Nigga is evil as f*ck. Kulaha "ma ina magtada lugu qajiilo rabta?".
:damn::dead:
Mudug is the most backward and ignorant region in the entire country. When you meet a person from Mudug, all they fantasize about is wars, killing, and destruction. I don't blame them because they are the most inbred people
They marry each other by the closest tribes with that much inbreeding it generates very ugly & low IQ c*nts that can't function well.

Mudug is the most backward and ignorant region in the entire country. When you meet a person from Mudug, all they fantasize about is wars, killing, and destruction. I don't blame them because they are the most inbred people
They marry each other by the closest tribes with that much inbreeding it generates very ugly & low IQ c*nts that can't function well.

A person from mudug once said if he killed anyone their mag won't be any more than afar dameer :russ: :russ: :dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter::deadosama: real savages

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
When i said most of somali population over the age of 30 have some mental problems I wasn’t lying.

They must have done a number on your arse.
giphy.gif

A person from mudug once said if he killed anyone their mag won't be any more than afar dameer :russ: :russ: :dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter::deadosama: real savages
They enjoy promoting themselves. With those false, invented myths I occasionally chuckle at how idiotic those folks are after hearing their made-up stories, "bari baa nin reer mudug libaax kaligis gacan kudilay." You will always hear killing in their stories nothing else.

They enjoy promoting themselves. With those false, invented myths I occasionally chuckle at how idiotic those folks are after hearing their made-up stories, "bari baa nin reer mudug libaax kaligis gacan kudilay." You will always hear killing in their stories nothing else.
I've heard that one 😭😭😭
And for a reminder to anyone who think I'm targeting a specific qabiil I am not. It's mudug as a whole

My dad’s side of the family are from Mudug. Thankfully, they were all raised in the civilized cities of Mogadishu and Kismaayo. Mudug has the least population density in Somalia, so it would only make sense that they are the most ignorant/reer baadiyo.

Isnt barkhad abdi from mudug?
The Wire Roland Brice GIF

I am reminded of these lines of a poem about manhood in 12 year old in Mudug:

Wiil 12 jir ah hadduu lali ahaan waayo,
Marti layl dhexe timi hadduu luum ka rogi waayo,
Raganimo liddi kuma jirtee leexaye ogaada.

None of you would measure to that.

Trending