Mudane Madoobe 4 president

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
The only choice for Jubaland at this critical point. The only Adminstration in the south that is pro federalism. The N&N and the previous governments have wasted years fighting member states/federalism instead of working together and destroying the kebab terrorists.

Madoobe and the opposition need to work together to secure the rest of JL from kebab and send the fufus packing in the coming years.

Madoobe-1.jpg

I am Ahmed Mohamed Islam, and i approve this message.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Madoobe has had years in charge and has not liberated an inch outside of Kismayo.

Like his masters Kenya he has no intention of doing so, as a former Shabaab member himself

OP on PL and Xamar: Screw working with Xamar they don't care about us. Let's oppose the SFG.

OP on Madobe: The oposition need to stop being mucaarad and work with Madobe

@Shaolin23 :mjlol: :drakelaugh:

Madoobe has had years in charge and has not liberated an inch outside of Kismayo.

Like his masters Kenya he has no intention of doing so, as a former Shabaab member himself
You have to understand the mindset of the OP, he doesn't care whether he is a thief or crook or whether the guys is good for the region/country as a whole or not.

For him ultimately what matters is if he supports the same federalism that his uncles in P/land support.

That's all he cares about and his mind doesn't extend beyond this no matter how much you try to reason with him, the whole region could burn for all he cares.

This is the prime reason why foreigners are able to take advantage of us, they don't even need to divide us, because we live by no principles or morals.

These are the only things that define you as a human and when you don't have this, you turn into a useful idiot turncoat pawn.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You have to understand the mindset of the OP, he doesn't care whether he is a thief or crook or whether the guys is good for the region/country as a whole or not.

For him ultimately what matters is if he supports the same federalism that his uncles in P/land support.

That's all he cares about and his mind doesn't extend beyond this no matter how much you try to reason with him, the whole region could burn for all he cares.

I don't see Federalism as a problem, works fine for us in the USA. Problem here is having Kenyas puppet in charge of one of our states.

I've never understood the whole Jubbaland thing. I never get worked up over intra darood conflicts. We should have co-presidents or a rotating presidency to resolve this issue. the state is big enough for everyone
exxept mj, they need to keep the hell out

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
Lol show me a honest politician in Somalia. They are all crooks. I'm honest that's the difference between me and those who support politicians due to qabil. My only requirment is the person pro federalism? I already know waa tuug.

I've never understood the whole Jubbaland thing. I never get worked up over intra darood conflicts. We should have co-presidents or a rotating presidency to resolve this issue. the state is big enough for everyone
Thats good, whatever that will move JL forward. Sit down and compromise. MJ doesnt care about a kursi or petty qabil politics in JL.

Lol show me a honest politician in Somalia. They are all crooks. I'm honest that's the difference between me and those who support politicians due to qabil. My only requirment is the person pro federalism? I already know waa tuug.

Thats good, whatever that will move JL forward. Sit down and compromise. MJ doesnt care about a kursi or petty qabil politics in JL.

We should have a triumvirate presidency in Jubbaland

1. og
2. mx
3. minority clan rep (bantu, galjecel, sheikal)

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP

War yaa ilahay yaqana, FGS cant even secure makka al mukarama road. Lets be fair with our criticism. Both have failed in this.

Last edited:
You’re very delusional. I realize how badly the world has already messed you up and it only makes me feel more sorry for you.
The only choice for Jubaland at this critical point. The only Adminstration in the south that is pro federalism. The N&N and the previous governments have wasted years fighting member states/federalism instead of working together and destroying the kebab terrorists.

Madoobe and the opposition need to work together to secure the rest of JL from kebab and send the fufus packing in the coming years.

View attachment 77348

I am Ahmed Mohamed Islam, and i approve this message.
Who is opposing who? Do you think you are speaking with children? I don’t even dislike Ahmed Madoobe like most here (for personal reasons) but get real.

It’s clear who is in the wrong, and who is in the right rn.

You probably hate your life and have dedicated your life to taking shit and pointing scores on an anon forum for no good reason.

Even if you wanted the worst for everyone in JL, the energy you have for this and your silly logic wouldn’t make sense.

You’re very delusional. I realize how badly the world has already messed you up and it only makes me feel more sorry for you.

Who is opposing who? Do you think you are speaking with children? I don’t even dislike Ahmed Madoobe like most here (for personal reasons) but get real.

You probably hate your life and have dedicated your life to taking shit and pointing scores on an anon forum for no good reason.

Even if you wanted the worst for everyone in JL, the energy you have for this and your silly logic wouldn’t make sense.

why are u calling me delusional?

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP

:gucciwhat: Whats with the insult? We cannot all be robots bootyclapping for your adeer. Ilahay baan naleh. What have they accomplished?

why are u calling me delusional?
Lol dont mind her, you actually come up with a good compromise but wont happen due to petty somali qabil pride.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
:comeon: why would the only group that can state build need to "keep" the hell out(there already there and have been for a while)

Madoobe actually founded Al-Shabaab with Godane his close friend.

For that reason alone, he not only must not become president again but has to be tried for his crimes.

Tukraq

VIP
i think he should lose but in a fair way with no fgs intervention like the PL elections where gaas lost, fgs should be barred from the state untill elections are over

Trending

Latest posts