Status
Not open for further replies.
As funny as i find him he is perhaps the most inarticulate person to ever hold such a powerful position, he is meant to be the world leader and he speaks like a 10 years old:ileycry:, At first i thought he was deliberately limiting his vocabulary to build a strong support base in redneck america uno you don't want intimidate those folks ,it wasn't until recently that i realized he is pretty dumb:faysalwtf:like Lil Pump type dumb or may he's just bad at communication and he's brilliance in other areas such Making America great and Construction:noneck:.
though he does have the best hand gestures and face expressions

"oh Minnesota oh Minnesota Do you know what's going on, do you know what i'm talking about ,do you know what i'm talking about, ohh be politically correct just nod quietly nod the whole world knows what's happening in Minnesota the whole world knows whats happening to you" :siilaanyolaugh:he's a comedian though

He is the reason why a lot of brainless A list celebrities are talking about Running for presidency of the united states 2020

from bipolar kanye west to airhead dwayne rock johnson
i would not be surprised if kween beyonce or phat ass kim k announce they are running for it too, america is powerful it can afford to have brainless representatives, their national brand is untouchable

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If you watch his older videos, he was more eloquent. He knows how to speak to his voters and i still support him. MAGA mudane TRUMP

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
tenor (2).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
some dumb negro american and lost westernized Eritrean
don't follow in their foot steps like others of the retard race(somali) have and mock the great Donald trump peace and blessings be upon him

Donald Trump (PBUH) is our greatest spiritual and political leader in this century :trumpsmirk::friendhug::mjswag:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
some dumb negro american and lost westernized Eritrean
don't follow in their foot steps like others of the retard race(somali) have and mock the great Donald trump peace and blessings be upon him
Nigga they are Americans and have the freedom of speech. Somalis have to kiss Trump’s forehead cause they are scared to get banned. Wait they are already banned, trump calls y’all ‘terrorist refugees’

Nigga they are Americans and have the freedom of speech. Somalis have to kiss Trump’s forehead cause they are scared to get banned. Wait they are already banned, trump calls y’all ‘terrorist refugees’

Not only that he called Africa filthy a shithole. If this ain't ignorance at the fullest I don't know what is. :noneck:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Not only that he called Africa filthy a shithole. If this ain't ignorance at the fullest I don't know what is. :noneck:
Exactly! I don’t know why these idiots in Europe are defending him while taking shots at other Africans/blacks

Talk about internalized inferiority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending