Mp Zac Goldsmith tweets He looks forward to the day Somaliland is recognised

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no appreciation of the arts :pacspit:

On the contrary, I'm quite the patron of the arts. But I don't see what's artistic about the picture you posted? :ayaanswag:

Unless it's a piece exploring themes of self-humiliation and power dynamics or internalised white supremacy in post-colonial populations, then maybe I can see the artistic value :lolbron:

On the contrary, I'm quite the patron of the arts. But I don't see what's artistic about the picture you posted? :ayaanswag:

Unless it's a piece exploring themes of self-humiliation and power dynamics or internalised white supremacy in post-colonial populations, then maybe I can see the artistic value :lolbron:

You're simple here to hate on everything Somaliland. Its okay i'd be a hater too if i was being outperformed by a unrecognized country. Sleep well

I couldn't care less about Italy much less be proud if my ancestors fought alongside them in their wars, but I digress.:hillarybiz:

Its helps having all the Ex Somaliland protecterate soldiers from the first world war and second world war and the Falklands war support our cause and we are their descendants.. It opens many doors that Somalia can never enter. :cool:

Last edited:
lol look at these walaweyne all in my thread as if a tory wouldn't know what somaliland is? I think they all went to school and had history lessons Somaliland was a british protectorate after all lol Whats impressive is that we are now seeing all sorts of political parties PUBLICALLY lobbying for the recognition of somaliland. Now thats a achievement. :rejoice:

Is he you should go visit him see what you can do to help with the recognition of Somaliland. Join a local somaliland society or something. I think there Are a few more labour mp's but don't count them out just yet we are working very hard to have all political parties in the United Kingdom on the same page when it comes to Somaliland.:chrisfreshhah:
Yes I live in Cardiff south constituency he is the mp we have strong large somaliland community living in the contituency. Since the beginning of the19 century although most of the seamen who sealed in Cardiff have pass away the community is still strong thanks to the refugeesfrom somaliland who sealed here at the end of 1980s .people r worried if our kids would have same connection to somaliland as we do
I do go to meetings to welcome somaliland leaders when ever they visit us.
lol look at these walaweyne all in my thread as if a tory wouldn't know what somaliland is? I think they all went to school and had history lessons Somaliland was a british protectorate after all lol Whats impressive is that we are now seeing all sorts of political parties PUBLICALLY lobbying for the recognition of somaliland. Now thats a achievement. :rejoice:

Is he you should go visit him see what you can do to help with the recognition of Somaliland. Join a local somaliland society or something. I think there Are a few more labour mp's but don't count them out just yet we are working very hard to have all political parties in the United Kingdom on the same page when it comes to Somaliland.:chrisfreshhah:

Yes I live in Cardiff south constituency he is the mp we have strong large somaliland community living in the contituency. Since the beginning of the19 century although most of the seamen who sealed in Cardiff have pass away the community is still strong thanks to the refugeesfrom somaliland who sealed here at the end of 1980s .people r worried if our kids would have same connection to somaliland as we do
I do go to meetings to welcome somaliland leaders when ever they visit us.

Yes there use to be this article from liverpool in the 1800's it was about the first black people there and they were Somaliland seamen. We have large communities on all coastal cities. I will try look for it we have a very long history in the United Kingdom its not like America where you have flight 13 refugee descendants.
I love how the british government opened up large care home for the elderly seamen of somaliland. It was a old people's home for exclusive somaliland seamen they were very well looked after and the british tried to make it so the old men feel like they were back home.
Unfortunately They're slowly all dying :frdfvsb:

I think the children with 2 somali parents have kept connected to the motherland. But these seamen had so many kids with the local cadaan those kids are kinda lost first when you look at them they don't even look somali and if you'd walk passed them in the streets you wouldn't even know they somali Some of them reach out to the Somaliland community but majority don't end up marrying somali. I have so many friends that are quarter somali because there parents were half somali and married out.

Yes there use to be this article from liverpool in the 1800's it was about the first black people there and they were Somaliland seamen. I will try look for it we have a very long history in the United Kingdom its not like America where you have flight 13 refugee descendants.
I love how the british government opened up large care home for the elderly seamen of somaliland. It was a old people's home for exclusive somaliland seamen they were very well looked after and the british tried to make it so the old men feel like they were back home.
Unfortunately They're slowly all dying :frdfvsb:

I think the children with 2 somali parents have kept connected to the motherland. But these seamen had so many kids with the local cadaan those kids are kinda lost first when you look at them they don't even look somali and if you'd walk passed them in the streets you wouldn't even know they somali Some of them reach out to the Somaliland community but majority don't end up marrying somali. I have so many friends that are quarter somali because there parents were half somali and married out.

Reminds me of this video I saw ages ago

I have a problem with the translation. He said he was reer mii which means he came from the country side and then moved to aden .
The translation says he was from somalia then moved to adan. Now we all know Somalia wasn't created till the 1960's so his birth certificate like my mothers birth certificate will say he was born in the british protecterate of somaliland. :camby:

We were the first black people in many British coastal Cities. I will look up the article for the first black person in liverpool..

Last edited:
Brilliant video thanks for posting it my self 2013 I use to live in Bristol. Bristol somalilandars we use to be majority especially sacaad muse rer samatar but since mid 2000 they have been huge in flax of walaweyne majority of them from the Holland.

Brilliant video thanks for posting it my self 2013 I use to live in Bristol. Bristol somalilandars we use to be majority especially sacaad muse rer samatar but since mid 2000 they have been huge in flax of walaweyne majority of them from the Holland.

There not walawayne mate a lot of these dutch people that came from Holland in the early 2000's are Habar awal Habar jeclo from Holland lol. But since 2007 2008 onwards their have been some xamaries moving there. Most landers that were in the Netherlands have now moved to The united Kingdom

Last edited:

Lol walaweyn just say konfoor. Yeah hawiye infux in the uk after the civil war before that was just primarily reer waqooyi 99% ishaaq

Omg can someone help me look for that article from the 1800's about the seamen in liverpool. Last time i read it was years back and easily found on google but i can't find it now :oh6b81q:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts