Mp Zac Goldsmith tweets He looks forward to the day Somaliland is recognised

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yahood is a divisive beast , he might be even looking for money

He’s an eternal enemy of good people

This is his dad congratulating Silaanyo on his win many years back. He is a CBE and very close to silaanyo and the somaliland diaspora in the Uk

UKIP is literally the shittest party in the UK. The lowest of the low. Only people that vote for them are inbred cadaans. I'm surprised any self respecting Somali would cosy up them :farmajoyaab:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
UKIP is literally the shittest party in the UK. The lowest of the low. Only people that vote for them are inbred cadaans. I'm surprised any self respecting Somali would cosy up them :farmajoyaab:
they want to win over their hearts as they love anyone who says that somaliland is a country.

I’m not from the uk so I wouldn’t know what UKIP is.

Ukip is a racist white party. He's lying about only inbred vote for them ukip are despised by foreigners in the United Kingdom. Except for the somaliland community they support us and fight for us. The somaliland community here is very old and in large numbers in the Uk. Its Quite a rich white boy party like the Conservatives The labour party is the party that most black and asians votes for.

Ukip is a racist white party. He's lying about only inbred vote for them ukip are despised by foreigners in the United Kingdom. Except for the somaliland community they support us and fight for us. The somaliland community here is very old and in large numbers in the Uk. Its Quite a rich white boy party like the Conservatives The labour party is the party that most black and asians votes for.

You’ve been there long but haven’t climbed the income ladder

I am not lying :what1:

UKIP establishment may be wealthy racist cadaans but their voters are inbreds that suffer from "economic anxiety". In fact most of their votes came from a realignment where lots of working class Labour and Tory voters moved to UKIP.

They still have exactly zero MPs, so idk what kinda promises they're making to the sland community other than waving flags and eating bariis at events :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts