Mp Zac Goldsmith tweets He looks forward to the day Somaliland is recognised

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are quite a few political parties in the Uk that support Somaliland we have this labour mp lobbying for the recognition of somaliland

But surprisingly enough the loudest supports of somaliland are the Ukip party.

James carver from the Ukip party is by far my favourite Somaliland supporter because he doesn't just tweet about it he is really active in the somaliland community and questions the uk parliament and European parliment why they haven't recognized us

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I don't even know why you guys are looking to get international recognition you are a the worst somali region. If a Somali region is getting recognized first its Puntland (we are more developed than somaliland) but we dont want to get separated from Somalia.

I don't even know why you guys are looking to get international recognition you are a the worst somali region. If a Somali region is getting recognized first its Puntland (we are more developed than somaliland) but we dont want to get separated from Somalia.

I don't know why you are here?

Exit is that way ------------------>

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I don't know why you are here?

Exit is that way ------------------>
The truth hurts doesn't it? Just accept the fact that you guys spent your 27 years of peace trying to separate from Somalia and not even build the main roads in your capital city.

I just love Zac Goldsmith he is a great Ally to have for somaliland.

This was him in the house of commons 8/9 months back

this is him again 2 months back lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The only way somaliland will get recognition as a sovereign country from the international community is if somalilanders leave the fold of islam and also change the flag to jeeganta rainbow colour making somaliland the gay capital of the world

Also follow James carver on twitter we got him in the European parliament lobbying for the re-recognition of Somaliland.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Also follow James carver on twitter we got him in the European parliament lobbying for the re-recognition of Somaliland.

I think if somalilanders were to convert to christianity most in the western christian-judaic world would recognise somaliland sovereignty

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
tumblr_mh73vfWzJ91rpc1rco2_500.gif

There are quite a few political parties in the Uk that support Somaliland we have this labour mp lobbying for the recognition of somaliland

He is trying to get some respect from the landers living the uk, Atleast try to get respect from hardworking somalis instead of benefit leeching landers

Zac Goldsmith
UKIP
Labour MPs in Cardiff and Bristol begging the local sland community for votes

If this is the company they wish to keep then good for them. I would never want them anywhere near Somalia :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending