MP Ahmed Hussen's mom says to him: Don't forget who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:denzelnigga:Just wanted a reaction

Let's get back to our previously scheduled programmed tanni wa tu qalashey, waa meel aan waligeed la waraabin

giphy.gif

Regardless of what decisions Trudeau made regarding his cabinet, he would be guaranteed to piss some people off. You can't please everyone. Yes, it's disappointing that Trudeau didn't appoint a single African to his cabinet, but I'm more uncomfortable with the fact that Cabinet Ministers are being appointed to fulfill racial/gender quotas rather than appointing the best person for the job.....regardless of what demographic group they belong too.

It does all Canadians a disservice when we have our Government checking off demographic boxes in order to maintain a "diverse" cabinet. This is nothing more than 1st World Qabiil politics at its finest.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Regardless of what decisions Trudeau made regarding his cabinet, he would be guaranteed to piss some people off. You can't please everyone. Yes, it's disappointing that Trudeau didn't appoint a single African to his cabinet, but I'm more uncomfortable with the fact that Cabinet Ministers are being appointed to fulfill racial/gender quotas rather than appointing the best person for the job.....regardless of what demographic group they belong too.

It does all Canadians a disservice when we have our Government checking off demographic boxes in order to maintain a "diverse" cabinet. This is nothing more than 1st World Qabiil politics at its finest.

Perhaps, I'm being contrarian but you'll never know who the best person is unless you see them on the job. Only time will tell. I don't mind the fulfilment of quotas. He's trying to set himself apart from the old stiff that came before him, which overtly antagonized minority groups (i.e. Muslims). I kind of feel like this sounds way too much like a fairytale, whereby Harper was the demonized overlord pushing unfavourable policies and Trudeau was ushered in as the white knight aka savior to right wrongs and save the proverbial damsel aka Canada. No doubt a Trudeau government looks better than a Harper regime. I just won't expect a tall order from the strapping and young PM. I'll leave you with a naughty clip from 22 minutes.

Last edited:
Yeah, Harper's done a lot to antagonize minority groups in Canada (primarily Muslims) and Trudeau's Prime Ministership is trying to undo a lot of the damage done during the Harper days. That being said I see where you're coming from.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
His wife is 32 and he's about 38 years of age. The age difference---although being there---is not that big at all.

She's looks very youthful, Maashalah !

It's weird tho! She was wearing hijab at the wedding

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Indians have 19 MPs. Indians only face other Indians in ridings. But I heard all are Punjabis except one.

4 Indian ministers is too much though. What kind of nonsense is this? There are 5 Black Liberal MPs. Why didn't he give us a minister position? Even one veteran black MP who has been MP since around the time I was born didn't get minister spot.

Diverse cabinet my ass. He couldn't even give is minister of sport or some useless position but have Indians as Minister of Defense.

He didn't even give David McGuinty a cabinet post.

The cabinet is just white women and Indians.
First post that you've made that I wholeheartedly agree with lol :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending