MP Ahmed Hussen's mom says to him: Don't forget who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Can you believe this lunatic has one ( I guess she is ) Muslim in his cabinet , just one

menace

VIP
Where you at bro?
I really don't know why canadian somalis are fussing about you would think he won presidency, but I have to say reer Canada and reer America got huge amounts of opportunities down there one of the reasons I'm tahribiing there soon that and the females.:coolphone::patrice:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
You're effing kidding, are you serious! What have they done for him? This dude is trying to be so different that he is over doing it.

What's their population in Canada? Reer curry? Luke 1.5 mill?
1.3 million according to wikipedia

It's crazy how Trudeau picked 4 Indians and only gave 1 Native Indian some malaayacni ministry position :kanyehmm:

The Muslim chick got a ministry that sounds made up... "Minister of Democratic Institutions" :chrisfreshhah:

Edit: @Sultana just explained what that ministry is about nvm

Sultana

On Hiatus
Ahmed most likely didn't get anything because he doesn't speak French, that was a big hit against him. Plus the 50/50 gender split probably got him too. Maryam Monsef for example, the first Afghan MP got a seat as Minister of Democratic Institutions most likely due to her gender, religion and her minority status. Which a really important seat, since Trudeau promised a lot of change for our federal electorate system. But the Cabinet always changes during the course of the term, as long as Ahmed does his best he may just get a seat one day, either this term or the next liberal term. His focus should be to become a seasoned politician rather than just a lucky member of the liberal wave like some of the current party members are.

Also South Asians are the new favourite model minority group in Canada, even more so than the Chinese. Have you seen how many Canadian commercials have South Asians in them now? Crazy. Plus they are the biggest visible minority group in Canada.

menace

VIP
Ahmed most likely didn't get anything because he doesn't speak French, that was a big hit against him. Plus the 50/50 gender split probably got him too. Maryam Monsef for example, the first Afghan MP got a seat as Minister of Democratic Institutions most likely due to her gender, religion and her minority status. Which a really important seat, since Trudeau promised a lot of change for our federal electorate system. But the Cabinet always changes during the course of the term, as long as Ahmed does his best he may just get a seat one day, either this term or the next liberal term. His focus should be to become a seasoned politician rather than just a lucky member of the liberal wave like some of the current party members are.

Also South Asians are the new favourite model minority group in Canada, even more so than the Chinese. Have you seen how many Canadian commercials have South Asians in them now? Crazy. Plus they are the biggest visible minority group in Canada.

Are you seriously saying Chinese folks are less than the Curry overdosers

Sultana

On Hiatus
@menace according to the information of the last census from Statistics Canada they are. They're 1.6 million people, Chinese are 1.3 million.

menace

VIP
Europe ooh inkaar qabooh been living here for more then 27 years :eminemdamn:
:damn::damn::damn: Walahi wad iga qoslisiisay!

Sxb the only easy tip I can give you is to sacrifice yourself by just latching on to a single mother you ask relatives in the States or by relentless pursuing them on fb ...they just need a father figure for their kids, stick around for 5 years and once you get the citizenship you can stay with her or elect to dip:deadrose::dead:

menace

VIP
@menace according to the information of the last census from Statistics Canada they are. They're 1.6 million people, Chinese are 1.3 million.

The thing is that everytime I visited Tdot I would see chinamen everywhere ...maybe us cause I as in Vaughn

Sultana

On Hiatus
South Asians have taken over the GTA as the main minority group, but not really Toronto proper yet, only 12.3% of Toronto is South Asian, just under the 12.7% the East Asians have (including Koreans and Japanese), the Chinese themselves are only 12%.

But the South Asians have almost completed their minority dominance, give them just a few years. 40% of Brampton is South Asian, which is the 9th largest city in Canada. They really are taking over.

Last edited:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
South Asians have taken over the GTA as the main minority group, but not really Toronto proper yet, only 12.3% of Toronto is South Asian, just under the 12.7% the East Asians have (including Koreans and Japanese), the Chinese themselves are only 12%.

But the South Asians have almost completed their minority dominance, give them just a few years. 40% of Brampton is South Asian, which is the 9th largest city in Canada. They really are taking over.
Brampladesh :meleshame:

Sultana

On Hiatus
Not a single black person on that cabinet. Completely disappointed in that especially considering the fact most black people in Canada do vote Liberal, that was a complete oversight by Trudeau. How can you fail to put a black person in a Cabinet focused on equality? Makes no sense. :francis:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not a single black person on that cabinet. Completely disappointed in that especially considering the face most black people in Canada do vote Liberal, that was a complete oversight by Trudeau. How can you fail to put a black person in a Cabinet focused on equality? Makes no sense.
Madow is not an ethnic group, that's why I don't care, and their population is nominal at best. At least Ahmed Hussen would have satisfied multiple minority status requirements including being the first legitimately African MP apart of the cabinet. Sorry Lincoln Alexander you were Caribbean. I would have been more pleased if Ahmed was there.

menace

VIP
Let's be completely fair to him ..

Name at least 4 elected black individuals and the few you can name do not qualify

You got majority of them selling weed at the corner of Weston and Islington:browtf:
Not a single black person on that cabinet. Completely disappointed in that especially considering the fact most black people in Canada do vote Liberal, that was a complete oversight by Trudeau. How can you fail to put a black person in a Cabinet focused on equality? Makes no sense. :francis:

Indians have 19 MPs. Indians only face other Indians in ridings. But I heard all are Punjabis except one.

4 Indian ministers is too much though. What kind of nonsense is this? There are 5 Black Liberal MPs. Why didn't he give us a minister position? Even one veteran black MP who has been MP since around the time I was born didn't get minister spot.

Diverse cabinet my ass. He couldn't even give is minister of sport or some useless position but have Indians as Minister of Defense.

He didn't even give David McGuinty a cabinet post.

The cabinet is just white women and Indians.

Sultana

On Hiatus
@sophisticate Afro-Canadians are the third largest minority group in Canada and are far more entrenched in our country's history than Indo-Canadians are and have consistently given more to this nation. They work much harder than their South Asian counterparts to become elected. With as many seats Trudeau gave to South Asians I am very surprised that not a single person of African or Caribbean decent got a seat. Trudeau also took two Minster seats himself, and was the first PM to do so, he couldn't at least give Minister of Youth to someone else??? His cabinet could've been slightly larger tbh.

@menace go take a look at the profiles of the black Liberal MP's here ( https://www.liberal.ca/mp/ ) tell me again they aren't qualified, they're extremely qualified. Don't compare members of parliament to drug dealers, that's ridiculous. They're far more qualified than most of their peers quite frankly.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sultana

I'm not saying they aren't arduous in their work ethic and that it doesn't well surpasses that of South Asians - it does. Or that they don't have a long history in Canada (ex/ Nova Scotian blacks). If anything Trudeau should have given more posts to Natives compared to South Asians.
Perhaps his decision for 4 South Asian cabinet ministers was commensurate on their over-representation as MPs.

The point I was trying to make was that African-Canadians which constitute over 780,000 people are not a monolithic group, but a diverse population. I believe one of the largest African-Canadian ethnic groups is Somali, with unofficial estimates pointing to over 100,000. I think the Afro-Caribbean's have had their victory with Lincoln Alexander. Is it wrong of me to want the same for brother, Ahmed Hussen. On a side note, why didn't he learn French during his UOttawa Law School days. That was the nail in the coffin. There is still time to improve his french proficiency in the coming years.

In any case, I haven't bought into the illusion of inclusion, even with the cabinet ministers being colourful - with (4) South Asian cabinet ministers. Surface level, Canada looks quite inclusive. It's all a ruse. I suppose at least one person of African-decent would have been good, but I guess Trudeau believed the quota was fulfilled when Mr. Alexander was there. In addition, unlike South Asians which are heavily concentrated in ethnic urbanites and have a robust population(s) which gives them greater leverage, Blacks are not and are normally scattered throughout ridings (some exceptions). Conversely, Blacks won't vote for you because you share a skin tone with them. Some will but many won't. Many people of African-decent identify more with people from their ethnic background rather than their skin colour. I'm sure if there was a Ghanian person running in a riding full of Ghanaians they would come out in full force. I don't think they would be as enthusiastic if it was a Jamaican. That's why an apathetic voter like me would have voted for Ahmed Hussen if I was from his riding, out of Somalinimo. :win:

However, Trudeau missed out on an opportunity for more praise and a display of tokenism. He should have been strategic with at least one or two African-Canadian individuals. However, seeing madow people in places of political posts (ex/ America) doesn't do anything for madows collectively. Hence, I'm not too worked up about who's there.

Last edited:

menace

VIP
@Sultana

I'm not saying they aren't arduous in their work ethic and that it doesn't well surpasses that of South Asians - it does. Or that they don't have a long history in Canada (ex/ Nova Scotian blacks). If anything Trudeau should have given more posts to Natives compared to South Asians.
Perhaps his decision for 4 South Asian cabinet ministers was commensurate on their over-representation as MPs.

The point I was trying to make was that African-Canadians which constitute over 780,000 people are not a monolithic group, but a diverse population. I believe one of the largest African-Canadian ethnic groups is Somali, with unofficial estimates pointing to over 100,000. I think the Afro-Caribbean's have had their victory with Lincoln Alexander. Is it wrong of me to want the same for brother, Ahmed Hussen. On a side note, why didn't he learn French during his UOttawa Law School days. That was the nail in the coffin. There is still time to improve his french proficiency in the coming years.

In any case, I haven't bought into the illusion of inclusion, even with the cabinet ministers being colourful - with (4) South Asian cabinet ministers. Surface level, Canada looks quite inclusive. It's all a ruse. I suppose at least one person of African-decent would have been good, but I guess Trudeau believed the quota was fulfilled when Mr. Alexander was there. In addition, unlike South Asians which are heavily concentrated in ethnic urbanites and have a robust population(s) which gives them greater leverage, Blacks are not and are normally scattered throughout ridings (some exceptions). Conversely, Blacks won't vote for you because you share a skin tone with them. Some will but many won't. Many people of African-decent identify more with people from their ethnic background rather than their skin colour. I'm sure if there was a Ghanian person running in a riding full of Ghanaians they would come out in full force. I don't think they would be as enthusiastic if it was a Jamaican.

However, Trudeau missed out on an opportunity for more praise and a display of tokenism. He should have been strategic with at least one or two African-Canadian individuals. However, seeing madow people in places of political office (America) doesn't do anything for madows collectively. Hence, I'm not too worked up about who's there.

In aad guursatid bad u baahantahay ..you are full of aggression , you need an avenue to release it and there's no better way then my suggestion :comeon::browtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In aad guursatid bad u baahantahay ..you are full of aggression , you need an avenue to release it and there's no better way then my suggestion :comeon::browtf:

Waarya, marriage won't change me. Plus, I'm proud to be celibate if that's what you are alluding to. Marriage = sexual demands and scheduling. I can't have that right now. My life is free and fulfilling as is. No liberation struggle required! P.S - Don't drift too much from the thread.

Last edited:

menace

VIP
Waarya, marriage won't change me. Plus, I'm proud to be celibate if that's what you are alluding to. Marriage = sexual demands and scheduling. I can't have that right now. My life is free and fulfilling as is. No liberation struggle required! P.S - Don't drift too much from the thread.

:denzelnigga:Just wanted a reaction

Let's get back to our previously scheduled programmed tanni wa tu qalashey, waa meel aan waligeed la waraabin

Status
Not open for further replies.