MP Ahmed Hussen's mom says to him: Don't forget who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultana

On Hiatus
Are you hoping that he gets a cabinet position tomorrow? Or at least a committee seat.

His wife is so much younger than I thought.
:dwill:

Last edited:
I'm hoping but I don't know if he will.

1) Half the cabinet has to be women
2) Every province needs ministerial representation
3) He will compete with all Toronto MPs who happen to be Liberals for a minister position.
4) He is competing with many black Liberal MPs. Trudeau wants a black minister or two. He also wants a good percentage of ethnic ministers
5) Many high profile Liberal MPs he is competing with like Bill Blair

We will probably see two black ministers tomorrow. I hope Ahmed is one of them

Q

Queen Carawelo

His wife is so much younger than him.

Congrats to him for winning!

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Are you hoping that he gets a cabinet position tomorrow? Or at least a committee seat.

His wife is so much younger than I thought.
:dwill:

We sat at same table at this wedding several years ago when he just got married to her and I remember thinking " dude got a youngie" but hey it's cool

Dude actually encouraged me to be politically active in my city after I told him where I'm from. We held a long political conversation out of the blue. Maybe it was cause the wedding was boring ?

Q

Queen Carawelo

We sat at same table at this wedding several years ago when he just got married to her and I remember thinking " dude got a youngie" but hey it's cool

Dude actually encouraged me to be politically active in my city after I told him where I'm from. We held a long political conversation out of the blue. Maybe it was cause the wedding was boring ?
lol

Menace you should run for office, Mayor?

menace

VIP
lol

Menace you should run for office, Mayor?

This is actually weird walahi. Our local somali community leader called me to his office last year and asked me to run for this uncontested treasury board in Mifflin township.

One problem ! I live on the other side of the city

Secondly after I consulted with my friends they pointed out to the fact that Mifflin township is Majority Mareehan. I just dropped the whole thing right there. Was just demoralized. We just will never get over this terrible hurdle.

:eminemdamn::jcoleno::mjcry::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Menace it's money transfer central. Amal Express is there along with Dahabshil. There are certainly plenty of Somali stores and patrons, as you can see. And you can't blame them for being outside, or claim they "don't have a job" when you aren't aware.

I think MP Ahmed Hussen is well positioned for a cabinet post. Why? He's a minority, within a minority, within a minority. He has an excellent track record for community engagement, involvement and political participation. His resume looks stellar compared to the plethora of Liberal MPs that are overwhelming rookies. And he's gotten more local and global media exposure than any MP so far.

menace

VIP
Menace it's money transfer central. Amal Express is there along with Dahabshil. There are certainly plenty of Somali stores and patrons, as you can see. And you can't blame them for being outside, or claim they "don't have a job" when you aren't aware.

I think MP Ahmed Hussen is well positioned for a cabinet post. Why? He's a minority, within a minority, within a minority. He has an excellent track record for community engagement, involvement and political participation. His resume looks stellar compared to the plethora of Liberal MPs that are overwhelming rookies. And he's gotten more local and global media exposure than any MP so far.

Can you please be my campaign manager here in my city. I'm scheduled to run as a councilman position. The least you can do for me is write the platform I should use to make my case.

I heard you helped out Duke ( SOL) member with his campaign via whatsapp although he has a female. :browtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Can you please be my campaign manager here in my city. I'm scheduled to run as a councilman position. The least you can do for me is write the platform I should use to make my case.

I heard you helped out Duke ( SOL) member with his campaign via Whatsapp although he has a female. :browtf:

You must have me confused with someone else. I did not have a presence on SOL. Thank you for believing in my capabilities. I will have to kindly decline since I am not a man, but mark my words, you have my support. Think of me as a Somali patriot, willing to help you out (offsite). I will just remain in my Toronto residence.
JMa1cdT.png

Last edited:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I'm hoping but I don't know if he will.

1) Half the cabinet has to be women
2) Every province needs ministerial representation
3) He will compete with all Toronto MPs who happen to be Liberals for a minister position.
4) He is competing with many black Liberal MPs. Trudeau wants a black minister or two. He also wants a good percentage of ethnic ministers
5) Many high profile Liberal MPs he is competing with like Bill Blair

We will probably see two black ministers tomorrow. I hope Ahmed is one of them
How did Beesha Curry get 4 wasiir positions, including Minister of National Defense
17PA57G.png

menace

VIP
How did Beesha Curry get 4 wasiir positions, including Minister of National Defense
17PA57G.png

You're effing kidding, are you serious! What have they done for him? This dude is trying to be so different that he is over doing it.

What's their population in Canada? Reer curry? Luke 1.5 mill?

U

uncleruckus

I really don't know why canadian somalis are fussing about you would think he won presidency, but I have to say reer Canada and reer America got huge amounts of opportunities down there one of the reasons I'm tahribiing there soon that and the females.:coolphone::patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts