Moving in with the in-laws after getting married...

Would you stay with your in-laws?

• Ooooooh heck nah!

• Yeah!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I know in some cultures it's seen as caadi, for the lady to move in with her in-laws to either live permanently or for a few months until the couple are economically stable.

My question is would you be willing to move in with your in-laws?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Idk I'd find it weird but If I love my wife and they're good people then I probably woudl need to get adjusted.

I remember @NotMyL or @Desert Flower said this but being able to look your parents/in laws in the eyes after you have some good times with your spouse while the parents live in the same house as you is kinda yucky

I’d be disgusted if it was even suggested to me. A couple need their own space.
If a guy isn’t financially ready yet to give us our own space then we wouldn’t be married yet.

Lmao
No. I don’t want her parents hearing or us muffling each other every time we f*ck. I want to walk around the crib in a wifebeater and boxers

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
No. I don’t want her parents hearing or us muffling each other every time we f*ck. I want to walk around the crib in a wifebeater and boxers
Agah! tenor (36).gif ceebeey tacal...!

I know in some cultures it's seen as caadi, for the lady to move in with her in-laws to either live permanently or for a few months until the couple are economically stable.

waa ceeb.
Ninka waa gaajo gaajo

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Nostalgia are u really Somali? First u posted about showing linen to the family after first wedding night to show their virginity as Somali culture??? then this.
All this, is not from our dhaqan. We don’t practice these cultures.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Nostalgia are u really Somali? First u posted about showing linen to the family after first wedding night to show their virginity as Somali culture??? then this.
All this, is not from our dhaqan. We don’t practice these cultures.
Lol, why wouldn't I be Somali it's not uncommon for some newlyweds to live with their in-laws but it's more common back home.
:gaasdrink:

No. No no no no no no no noooooooooooooo!

I’d be disgusted if it was even suggested to me. A couple need their own space.
If a guy isn’t financially ready yet to give us our own space then we wouldn’t be married yet.
Some times is not due to finances what if he is the only child and mom feels lonely? Or dad