Stay WOKE
VIP
I love muse bixi

:siilaanyosmile: Insha'Allah the new
President

It was during our civil war a lot has
Changed everyone has moved
Passed that.
So you're saying cause muuse bixi is Isaac and he killed many Isaac but he can be forgiven unlike siad barre he wasn't an Isaac?
:mjpls:

Isn't that a tad qabiliste :kanyehmm:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
So you're saying cause muuse bixi is Isaac and he killed many Isaac but he can be forgiven unlike siad barre you wasn't an Isaac?

You like abdulahi yusuf who brought gaalo to Somalia because he is from your clan, you like ayan hirsi because she is from ur clan

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
when are you going to move on kkkk
Where have you moved onto? It's been 26 years and somaliland can't even get into agreements with corporations & do business internally without the president of Somalia authorisation correct me if I am wron but didn't the previous president of Somalia Hassan shiekh sign the UAE military base in berbera contract :shaq:

So you're saying cause muuse bixi is Isaac and he killed many Isaac but he can be forgiven unlike siad barre you wasn't an Isaac?

You're twisting my words.

A lot of people on both sides died
During our civil war. Alhamduillah
We have moved past it and we are
ONE people.

I don't speak for anyone here.

You can not compare a genocide
Of a whole clan to a civil war
Between clans.

:dabcasar: I'm beginning to question
Your intelligence ---- IQ 68

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You like abdulahi yusuf who brought gaalo to Somalia because he is from your clan, you like ayan hirsi because she is from ur clan
Cabullahi l yusuf brought the flag & reopened villa Somalia as the president of Somalia he will go down in history as the first president to reopen villa Somalia in Mogadishu and raise the flag of Somalia from villa Mogadishu.

Where have you moved onto? It's been 26 years and somaliland can't even get into agreements with corporations & do business internally without the president of Somalia authorisation correct me if I am wron but didn't the previous president of Somalia Hassan shiekh sign the UAE military base in berbera contract :shaq:

Look at Somalia yes your from PL
But you can't claim and talk about
PL one minute and say your
Apart of Somalia the next.

You are from Somalia, kindly
Focus on what's happening
In your country instead of
Mine.

:siilaanyosmile:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're twisting my words.

A lot of people on both sides died
During our civil war. Alhamduillah
We have moved past it and we are
ONE people.

I don't speak for anyone here.

You can not compare a genocide
Of a whole clan to a civil war
Between clans.

:dabcasar: I'm beginning to question
Your intelligence ---- IQ 68
Somaliland are one people? But you don't see dhulbhante as being your people do you?
IMG_3907.PNG
IMG_3906.PNG

Why don't you see dhulbhante as being your people since they're a part of British somaliland that the British colonised miise do you only see Isaac as your people?

Somaliland are one people? But you don't see dhulbhante as being your people do you?
View attachment 26527 View attachment 26526

Why don't you see dhulbhante as being your people since they're a part of British somaliland that the British colonised miise do you only see Isaac as your people?

You are a idiot wallahi

I have 2nd cousins who are
dhulbhante. They are more
my people than anyone!

24/7 your on about SL why don't
You fucking focus on PL and
Somalia?

Emotional xooxlo

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Look at Somalia yes your from PL
But you can't claim and talk about
PL one minute and say your
Apart of Somalia the next.

You are from Somalia, kindly
Focus on what's happening
In your country instead of
Mine.

:siilaanyosmile:
Abaayo not being rude but your part of that country whether its in a bad state or its steadily improving how do you think foreigners will view you if you are ready to sell your land identity and nstionalism all for recognition to be perfectly honest they will never trust you and YOU will be the laughing stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending