Mother of Minister Siraji demands the killer of her son to be executed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This is just cybertrolling i'm doing merely for self amusement which is bad (astaqfirullahi always), in reality we all support Justice not matter what form just like how we support Somaliweynimo and all Somalinimo.

But i sometimes sense that some individual here and such really do vent out their real Political views on how disgusting their stance are, such as secessionism and Somalia being hacked into mini states for Ethiopia and Kenya interest, that is my red line that pisses me off!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Federalism is the system Somalis chose it's not going away anytime soon cause of the distrust that is still prevalent amongst us Somalis I guess for now you're just going to have to grin & bear it.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Qeybdiid iigeeya:trumpsmirk:

He's a very powerful and feared man now,
That's nothing to brag about none of the people who were engaged in the fighting during the civil war have been selected by Puntland Even Morgan was rejected to participate on the federal government level representing Puntland.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Qeybdiid iigeeya:trumpsmirk:

He's a very powerful and feared man now,

:fittytousand:To the Jebertis he was always feared, since the days of NUS QIYAAMO where he gunned down 900 mj souls in 1 day, and 500 marehan and ogs in Kismayo in another day, all in a span of 2 days.

But now since putting his Gun down for a Pen is feared even more.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:fittytousand:To the Jebertis he was always feared, since the days of NUS QIYAAMO where he gunned down 900 mj souls in 1 day, and 500 marehan and ogs in Kismayo in another day, all in a span of 2 days.
How do you expect to unite hearts and minds if every tribe bring forward their warlords?

The same thing is happening is somaliland muuse bixi killed many habar younis & even bragged about killing them saying why should I take peace when I could kill has the audacity to run for president. How you might ask since he's a war criminal well he's got the blessing of his qabil now tell me how far we would go with this mentality

How do you expect to unite hearts and minds if every tribe bring forward their warlords?

The same thing is happening is somaliland muuse bixi killed many habar younis & even bragged about killing them saying why should I take peace when I could kill has the audacity to run for president. How you might ask since he's a war criminal well he's got the blessing of his qabil now tell me how far we would go with this mentality

I love muse bixi

:siilaanyosmile: Insha'Allah the new
President

It was during our civil war a lot has
Changed everyone has moved
Passed that.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I love muse bixi

President

Passed that.
IMG_2599.JPG

his party is a joke

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I love muse bixi

President

Passed that.
Why haven't Issaq moved passed that then? You are the same people who cry genocide 24/7 but deny other peoples suffering during the civil war.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar

:mugshotman: i'll take a moryaan anytime then an illiterate bufoon Taxi Driver (faroole) who spews hate 24H with no action.

Why haven't Issaq moved passed that then? You are the same people who cry genocide 24/7 but deny other peoples suffering during the civil war.

You're 17 what the f*ck do you know?

An entire fucking army was sent
To wipe us out.

He tried to kill every last one of us,
So don't you fucking go there.

We will keep mentioning it, you
Disgusting ppl have the audacity
To talk about it as if it was nothing.

Learn your fucking place and don't
Speak on the dead!

You're 17 what the f*ck do you know?

An entire fucking army was sent
To wipe us out.

He tried to kill every last one of us,
So don't you fucking go there.

We will keep mentioning it, you
Disgusting ppl have the audacity
To talk about it as if it was nothing.

Learn your fucking place and don't
Speak on the dead!
Did u say it?

waraabe

Your superior

i think we have established its darods who cry about genocide 24/7. this forum has proven that beyond doubt :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending