@mosthatedsomaIi finally exposed

The day has arrived, these monkeys needs to be dealt with, they’ve dragged our name through the mud. Now it’s their turn to be exposed

View attachment 324430View attachment 324431
It's literally not him, this mosthated account caught critically online somalis in such a chokehold that they go out of their way to wrongfully slander a random online Salafi. If Somalis would stop liking Mosthated tweets and not interact them this guy wouldn't have had 3K followers.

this is how I feel now
It's literally not him, this mosthated account caught critically online somalis in such a chokehold that they go out of their way to wrongfully slander a random online Salafi. If Somalis would stop liking Mosthated tweets and not interact them this guy wouldn't have had 3K followers.
How do you know is not him? what proof do you have is not him? and why delete both tiktok and twitter account by mosthatedsomaIi and the real account of his on instagram. It makes no sense

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Even when we ignore him he gains clout. You think 3k normal Somalis were following him?

this is how I feel now

How do you know is not him? what proof do you have is not him? and why delete both tiktok and twitter account by mosthatedsomaIi and the real account of his on instagram. It makes no sense
Because that kid with glasses was a mutual of mines when I was on clubhouse, he's literally an NPC Salafi and routinely called out Somalis calling Black Muslims the N word. He's a good Brother.

Even when we ignore him he gains clout. You think 3k normal Somalis were following him?
We have to accept the reality that at least 75% of Somalis are mentally deranged and have psychopathic and Masochistic tendencies. Somehow we're the only Demographic to take pleasure in our humiliation and despair. We have somalis that fkd other Somalis for being killed by Ethiopians or being raped by Amisom troops.

this is how I feel now

To lay off steam, if he waits a couple months he can come back without expericiencing the same risk of being exposed. He knows people are on his case, using miskeen scapegoats, deleting his accounts and saying "they got me" is a genius way to evade real exposure. If he was really exposed people would come with real proof.

Trending