@mosthatedsomaIi finally exposed

Apparently and Allah knows if this is true but mosthatedsomaIi somali spoke with a london accent saying he's gay and like to suck dick. If this is true I am beyond disgusted and not suprised.

it’s the fact that it took qabilism for people to take them down is crazy. Like nobody cared when they were spewing all this hatred towards women

it’s the fact that it took qabilism for people to take them down is crazy. Like nobody cared when they were spewing all this hatred towards women
Say wallahi I thought it was because of the hijabi chick that he slandered saying she was in clubs . Either way we’re not 100 💯 sure it’s him

A968D657-517E-4969-81F9-5FFF784293FD.png
C2C57616-704A-4B3D-8ECF-0F224C1ACC64.gif

go on twitter and type dorknnexpose but replace dork with an a sspot forum doesn't allow to share twitter links anymore. Uff two of them are homosexuals akhass both najib and hanad needs to be beaten and bullied the dirty fagg0ts
It’s crazy how they all look so normal are they all full Somali too . All of them could’ve pulled hablaha if they wanted too

I just don't get these type of somali boys they aren't ugly and can easily pull girls yet decide to bash women and be homosexuals??? what a wasted life of sin and filth. May Allah deal with these people.

they're all fully somali and mosthatedsomaIi account doesn't exist. And xoogster limited his comment section. They're guilty as sin
If I could wallahi I would torture them . My hatred for them knows no bound . But I know these boys are targets already No way they just gon go back to normal after that

If I could wallahi I would torture them . My hatred for them knows no bound . But I know these boys are targets already No way they just gon go back to normal after that
They need to be beaten up till their last breaths. Especially that najib from the uk his parents needs to know and his entire friends (that's If he even has real friends) need to know. His address should be blasted and I want to see a video of him being humiliated. This b@stard humiliated my sisters for no reason and also admitted to ucking dxck what a disgusting doofur.

Trending

Latest posts