Most to least prosperous Countries in 2020

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
what counts as prosperous is this map counting GDP or average income of individuals. ngl i dunno the validity of mapchart.net

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Africa must work hard 24/7 to get out of poverty. It is embarrassing especially for those African countries with huge natural resources and relative stability. We need a massive cultural revolution. We can't work only 8 hours a day equal to the developed world. That is a joke!

Desertification in Ethiopia worries me, wallahi. Everytime I see images of settled areas in the Highlands it looks more and more arid. These farmers need to be introduced to concepts like rotational grazing and crop rotation if they haven't already and the sorts of programs they've been employing in China need to be implemented. Would be a tragedy for the beautiful Ethiopian Highlands- :

77EtC9z.jpg

-to become desertified.

Last edited:

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Africa must work hard 24/7 to get out of poverty. It is embarrassing especially for those African countries with huge natural resources and relative stability. We need a massive cultural revolution. We can't work only 8 hours a day equal to the developed world. That is a joke!

Wallahi you better abandon Djibouti and do business in Berbera are your share will be terminated :ufdup:

At least South Sudan is worse than us I guess...
Lol really, you’re gonna be proud that you’re 2nd to last? 😂

edit: All I wanna know is just in E.Africa what is Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Sudan, Kenya excuse for being almost as poor as Somalia despite no civil conflict?

Africa is a cursed continent, how can South America be more prosperous? Smh to be the richest in resources outta all 7 and yet to be the poorest it’s something that will never be fully comprehended in human history.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to the UN all the sh*tholes of the world are in Africa. Africans needs to wake up! This is embarrassing

images (8).jpeg

images (7).jpeg

Wallahi you better abandon Djibouti and do business in Berbera are your share will be terminated :ufdup:

Ethiopia is a big market. We will need all ports of our neighbors (Berbera and other Somali ports, Djibouti, Eritrean Assab, Kenyan Lamu and even Port Sudan). As soon as Berbera is ready Ethiopia will surly start using it. No question about it. Currently Berbera, Assab and Lamu ports are finalizing their projects to make the ports ready for business.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
This map is a bit misleading, probably includes some happiness/well-being statistics.

Americans earn more than people in those Germanic countries and have a lower tax burden.

Ethiopia is a big market. We will need all ports of our neighbors (Berbera and other Somali ports, Djibouti, Eritrean Assab, Kenyan Lamu and even Port Sudan). As soon as Berbera is ready Ethiopia will surly start using it. No question about it. Currently Berbera, Assab and Lamu ports are finalizing their projects to make the ports ready for business.
You Xabashis are perennial underachievers. For a country that prides itself for having been an ancient empire and to have never been colonized, you are in a sorry state now. Even compared to other developing countries in Africa like Kenya, Ghana etc Ethiopia is doing very badly in basic economic indicators like literacy rates, access to electricity, health care etc. I was even surprised to learn that Ethiopia doesn't even have a stocks exchange.

Ethiopia has a huge land size and a big population and natural resources. This is an advantage that can be harnessed for economic development. Instead Ethiopia is in a sorry state economically. @xabashi what is your excuse?

Lol really, you’re gonna be proud that you’re 2nd to last? 😂

edit: All I wanna know is just in E.Africa what is Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Sudan, Kenya excuse for being almost as poor as Somalia despite no civil conflict?
Yes:mjlaugh: