Most Scumbag Shyt You've Done?

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
This black nigga slapped the ass of the girl I wanted back in 7th grade and I was steaming
He was always a to me fr but he was big asf and I was a midget then
So A week later During gym class I pissed on his hoodie
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
U didn't karbash and the funny thing is even star scream knows u lying about the story:russ::lolbron::deadmanny::dead1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Shmurda idk why u threatning ppl to link...didn't I give u a location and u bailed out bruh stop threatnin ppl u knw who wouldn't pull up
Snapchat-1831742771.jpg

I pulled up and u wasnt there so nize yourself pussy u too scared to fight me on my ones :camby:

And take time to read the thread niggas insulted me for no reason but when I expose them they play victim and turn quiet you just have something personal against me :camby:

Last edited:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
One time I was hitting on this girl and this Madow dude cockblocked heavy by saying some bad shyt about me and she lost interest :what:
I asked him why he did that and he said "I wanted to smash bro" and i was like aight we can play that game :win:

I hit up his girlfriend of 3yrs and started flirting with her and shyt. I told her come to my crib and get high and after we balled up she started asking to sukk my dikk :whoo:

I was like aight and then halfway thru I needed to piss so I started doing it in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I sent it to him as a snap and dude caught feelings :pachah1:

He told me meet up 1v1 and I said aight and I pulled up 10 niggas deep and he was on his ones so we dummied him until he was all types of fukked up. Dude never tried me again :russ:

What did yall do :lolbron:
BEAUTIFUL I MYSELF BEEN PISSING ON ES SINCE 1990

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Pakistani girl ate my ass while she was doing it I farted in her face

Let's just say we don't speak no more

It was worth it knowing a paki mufti married her and is tasting my ass every time he kisses her

Beautiful wallahi beautiful

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Wtf is wrong with you? Pissing in someones mouth? That is some neesti fucked up shit right there.

And whats with calling 10 of your friends to beat this guy up? Why didn’t you face him on your own?
You never pissed on a girl you must be gay

In the old days people would do their wasakhnimo quietly away from prying eyes and ears.

Now the filth are advertising their qashinimo to the world

View attachment 87884
I pulled up and u wasnt there so nize yourself pussy u too scared to fight me on my ones :camby:

And take time to read the thread niggas insulted me for no reason but when I expose them they play victim and turn quiet you just have something personal against me :camby:

u know u a liarr just knw that now keep actin up for sspot I swear to god u have to be 16 yr old tf is that ss suppose to mean? u know u never showed up..lmao

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
u know u a liarr just knw that now keep actin up for sspot I swear to god u have to be 16 yr old tf is that ss suppose to mean? u know u never showed up..lmao
Wheres ur proof u pussyhole u didnt take no videos or nothing I was there for 20 minutes waiting spadina ave u fakkit

That screenshot is proof that I was there at the time u asked me to come goofball I wanted to kill u wallahi I was itching to catch a body and I posted my face here before im a grown man nize urself pussy

Wheres ur proof u pussyhole u didnt take no videos or nothing I was there for 20 minutes waiting spadina ave u fakkit

That screenshot is proof that I was there at the time u asked me to come goofball I wanted to kill u wallahi I was itching to catch a body and I posted my face here before im a grown man nize urself pussy

shut up liar u legit lie all the time I don't even think u go outside nigga u never pulled up I was messaging u where are u but never replied u were like "its too far" u are a nerd a basement dweller who tries to portrait an image of sspot u don't get laid u don't gets shit even your stories sound like a 15 yr old stories lmaoooo "I pissed on her mouth" lmaooo fuckin kids nowadays

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
shut up liar u legit lie all the time I don't even think u go outside nigga u never pulled up I was messaging u where are u but never replied u were like "its too far" u are a nerd a basement dweller who tries to portrait an image of sspot u don't get laid u don't gets shit even your stories sound like a 15 yr old stories lmaoooo "I pissed on her mouth" lmaooo fuckin kids nowadays
Biggest lie ever if I really said "its too far" drop a screenshot of me saying that its not that hard to just screenshot something and post it here :mjlol:

I posted proof of me being at spadina ave at 12:53AM and you told me to come at 1. I stayed there until 1:20 adn then I left because you where a no show. Just admit to being a flopstar u was too shook to show up fam:russ:

One time I was hitting on this girl and this Madow dude cockblocked heavy by saying some bad shyt about me and she lost interest :what:
I asked him why he did that and he said "I wanted to smash bro" and i was like aight we can play that game :win:

I hit up his girlfriend of 3yrs and started flirting with her and shyt. I told her come to my crib and get high and after we balled up she started asking to sukk my dikk :whoo:

I was like aight and then halfway thru I needed to piss so I started doing it in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I sent it to him as a snap and dude caught feelings :pachah1:

He told me meet up 1v1 and I said aight and I pulled up 10 niggas deep and he was on his ones so we dummied him until he was all types of fukked up. Dude never tried me again :russ:

What did yall do :lolbron:

Walaal, you sure love to make stories up. From now on I am going to call you J.k Rowling.

Trending