Most Scumbag Shyt You've Done?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
One time I was hitting on this girl and this Madow dude cockblocked heavy by saying some bad shyt about me and she lost interest :what:
I asked him why he did that and he said "I wanted to smash bro" and i was like aight we can play that game :win:

I hit up his girlfriend of 3yrs and started flirting with her and shyt. I told her come to my crib and get high and after we balled up she started asking to sukk my dikk :whoo:

I was like aight and then halfway thru I needed to piss so I started doing it in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I sent it to him as a snap and dude caught feelings :pachah1:

He told me meet up 1v1 and I said aight and I pulled up 10 niggas deep and he was on his ones so we dummied him until he was all types of fukked up. Dude never tried me again :russ:

What did yall do :lolbron:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Bruv that's a lie akhi. U telling me a girl let u piss in her mouth and snap it. Some niggas in this website love to tell tall tales.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This one kid tried to steal my iPhone so after school I whooped his ass in front of everybody and took his J’s and roofed them:damedamn: made him go home with his socks

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Shes a tie sxb if you go outside more you will see one
If you told me your dick rotted off tomorrow I wouldn't even be surprised.

Every time I read your posts I always remember this image
images (2).jpeg

Trending

Latest posts