Most Scumbag Shyt You've Done?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Goldern shower yeah kkk

@Shmurda is the type of nigha that has to 1 up everyone, everytime. If i've been to tenerife, he's been to elevenerife :bell:
Manz are acting like i took a whole ass 1 minute piss it was like 4 drops and thats it :mjlol:

Im not tryna 1 up anyone I made a thread because im bored and I wanna see what typa fukked up shit yall be doing and the thread wouldn't do numbers if i didnt add my story so :manny:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
So you believe that shit :mjlol:

This aint no 68 iq this that 35iq kicking in :mjlol::mjlol:
Oi huncho it's a hundred percent more real than ur I PisSeD iN A gIRLz MoUTh,
6c783155b49eced982969c437b5d2746.jpg

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I wedgied and kicked the shit out of two brothers when I was like 9. Tbh those cunts deserved it, but my hooyo and their mother saw the whole thing and my hooyo kicked the absolutely shit out of me.

kkkk mine was 2 twin caadan, they talk mad sht in the classroom but i snapped
one day and humiliated both those midgets in the football practice

they tag teamed me 2 fragile short racist cunts but wallahi waan wasse
i used kness, elbows and fists, i fking destroyed them

both left crying :tocry:

One time I was hitting on this girl and this Madow dude cockblocked heavy by saying some bad shyt about me and she lost interest :what:
I asked him why he did that and he said "I wanted to smash bro" and i was like aight we can play that game :win:

I hit up his girlfriend of 3yrs and started flirting with her and shyt. I told her come to my crib and get high and after we balled up she started asking to sukk my dikk :whoo:

I was like aight and then halfway thru I needed to piss so I started doing it in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I sent it to him as a snap and dude caught feelings :pachah1:

He told me meet up 1v1 and I said aight and I pulled up 10 niggas deep and he was on his ones so we dummied him until he was all types of fukked up. Dude never tried me again :russ:

What did yall do :lolbron:
R Kelly?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Don't abayo macan. Am an regular smoker of weed. Wallahi it ain't good for you. Especially if your mum finds out it will destroy your relationship with her. I barely speak to my hooyo as an result.

Also it can have profound mental implications for you if you smoke way too much or if you are not wired for it. Allah ku abaso
Kkkkk atleast my mom didnt disown me because I smoke you got bigger things to worry about buddy you have no freedom at ur grown age its ur bed time dont come for me miyute :russ::mjlol:

World

VIP
A girl with a boyfriend agreeing to meet you at your house and smoke after a bit of flirting?

And she let you piss in her mouth?

Not only does this guy have the worst taste in women, but he's also a f*cking delusional liar who has too much time on his hands. :noneck:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
A girl with a boyfriend agreeing to meet you at your house and smoke after a bit of flirting?

Not only does this guy have the worst taste in women, but he's also a f*cking delusional liar who has too much time on his hands. :noneck:
I'll dm u my twitter and I can send u an video :denzelnigga:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Kkkkk atleast my mom didnt disown me because I smoke you got bigger things to worry about buddy you have no freedom at ur grown age its ur bed time dont come for me miyute :russ::mjlol:
Man got disowned now yeah. Jheeze am a grown ass man that lives alone. Also didn't u get exposed when used to use ur old huncho nick as being a fat blick yute that lives at home.

Akhi u didn't even know that smoke dawg wasn't somali. Everybody and the mom who lives in Canada knows his jamaican. U now what that means that ur some little youth that lives I ur mothers basement and is the sheltered one. You so called pissed In a girls mouth. What type of nigga boast about that. U ain't even beat a gyal who weren't a prostitute.:russ::pachah1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Man got disowned now yeah. Jheeze am a grown ass man that lives alone. Also didn't u get exposed when used to use ur old huncho nick as being a fat blick yute that lives at home.

Akhi u didn't even know that smoke dawg wasn't somali. Everybody and the mom who lives in Canada knows his jamaican. U now what that means that ur some little youth that lives I ur mothers basement and is the sheltered one. You so called pissed In a girls mouth. What type of nigga boast about that. U ain't even beat a gyal who weren't a prostitute.:russ::pachah1:
I dropped a snap in a thread where I was in my house in Rexdale the smokedawg ting was a joke lie #1

#2 I dont know who the f*ck huncho is so ur just making shit up

#3 you can ask @HanadR6 I sent him pics of a nice mali ting I dealt with

#4 just because you live by yourself doesn't change the fact that ur hooyo doeznt want anything to do with ur retarded ass dumbfuck

#5 when did i boast about it I just said it was the most scumbag shyt I did. Thats not boasting thats the opposite

#6 I shown receipts yet you never drop receipts for shit. Show us some dms or pics with these tings u pull if ur a man I've dropped receipts on multiple occasions

#7 you're a doubleknicking prick thats probably gonna get banned in a couple of seconds so if u really want the smoke and think im a suburban yute come thru to the rex and I promise you I will be there

#8 I couldn't care less if u dont believe my story just don't come for me on a personal thing. You believed that someone walked into a full on drug ring but can't believe that I let a couple drops of piss out when I was getting head. This is a personal grudge you have against me so let it out or fukk off pussy. If you or any of ur gay friends wanna meet up I got my twitter @SouthScarbs link me or forever hpld ur peace peeon

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Im not even gonna waste my breath on u goofy kid
Sxb there is no helping me

I’m 5’8 and orange skinned

Most girls think I’m barawani and reject me automatically
You admit to not being able to pull girls and call yourself an incel. You have no game whatsoever meanwhile I be pulling girls and got receiptd to back it up. You should stay quiet because you were asking me for help on pulling Madow girls in an nsfw thread laakin you wanna talk shit when your boyfriends are around. I DMed u my twitter if u want the smoke then hmu on that bytchmade nigga I got time for you pussios today:russ:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ik alot of yall got grudges against me so come out right now and say it so I can make an example out of you like the other two pussios too scared to reply I want the smoke YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY SAY IT RIGHT NOW NIGGA I GOT TIME

My friends and I used to buy nice spray cans and sneak out of the house past midnight to tag all over the city. When I reflect on it, we did a lot of damage, and it must've been very costly to remove.

World

VIP
Im not even gonna waste my breath on u goofy kid

You admit to not being able to pull girls and call yourself an incel. You have no game whatsoever meanwhile I be pulling girls and got receiptd to back it up. You should stay quiet because you were asking me for help on pulling Madow girls in an nsfw thread laakin you wanna talk shit when your boyfriends are around. I DMed u my twitter if u want the smoke then hmu on that bytchmade nigga I got time for you pussios today:russ:
Someone can’t tell the difference between trolling and being serious.

I think all the percs and lean has fucked with your head.

It’s just the Internet, why do you feel so personally attacked?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Someone can’t tell the difference between trolling and being serious.

I think all the percs and lean has fucked with your head.

It’s just the Internet, why do you feel so personally attacked?
When it comes to me everything I say has to be 100% serious laakin for you anything can be a joke :francis:

Just look at ur friends post half of the shit he used to diss me where shit I said as jokes :francis:

Either hold urself to the same standard as me or admit to being a person of lower worth than me:francis:

YOU came into my thread talking a lot of shit saying I was a fucked in the head liar with bad taste prior to that I never disrespected you once. Why do you attack people on the internet for no reason? And when I clapback you play victim and say im taking shyt personal smh the double standards real outchea :mjlol:

This nigga is stupid he really acting like bytches dont cheat everyday :mjlol:
I karbaashed him so hard him and his homies went offline :russ:
Females are foul :sass2:
My neighbor recently was smashing this white bird who had white bf her bf was beating her ass in the day for cheating while getting fukked at night
:mjhaps:
The guy smashing was related to my father and came from prison:mjpls:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Females are foul :sass2:
My neighbor recently was smashing this white bird who had white bf her bf was beating her ass in the day for cheating while getting fukked at night
:mjhaps:
The guy smashing was related to my father and came from prison:mjpls:
Hoes aint shyt fam they be cold for no reason :mjlol::francis:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This black nigga slapped the ass of the girl I wanted back in 7th grade and I was steaming
He was always a to me fr but he was big asf and I was a midget then
So A week later During gym class I pissed on his hoodie
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Trending