Most repulsive accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Every UK accent sounds the same to me.
Posh.
No i speak and many people speak in a London Slang you're mistaking us for people who live in villages and less populated areas. Pretty much any cadaan who doesn't live in a minority area has this accent.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Every UK accent sounds the same to me.
Posh.

It's so hard wallahi to imagine some of these Sspot users having an English accent :holeup:

200w.webp

British+humour.jpg

I'm sorry, but I'm imagining you all in top hats and white powder.

Tukraq

VIP
If Brits were in heaven you'd say hell is the hot spot and where it's at

Hatin' ass negro

:comeon:
It’s not hating, listening to halsaa talk makes my ears bleed:farmajoyaab: then you hear the likes of stormzy and yeah African accents are even better:gaasdrink:

Tukraq

VIP
He's saying you guys sound dumb and slow

Coolest American accents are proper country accents and Southern blacks
Last time I watched a British American debate it was the brit who sounded slow and dumb
hqdefault.jpg

That no good country hasn’t created anything since the steam train, how do they sound smarter when the stereotypical smart accent is an American one
161107-news-tbbt-hp-lg.jpg

“I’m going crazy down by the lake” that’s totally something a Minnesotan would say lol

I don’t know Ilhan came here when she was older she still has that Somali accent, same with Halima Aden.
I would say most people my age that grew up/born here, speak like this girl

Don’t know how it sounds to you guys but we can tell the difference lol

I can definitely tell the difference because Ilhan has a mild fobby accent that just pops up and goes away for half a sentence. This girl (to me) sounds extremely unnatural. It's not fob, it's not typical cadaan accent, nor is it AA or ratchet. I what Somali Aussies sound like now

Last time I watched a British American debate it was the brit who sounded slow and dumb
hqdefault.jpg

That no good country hasn’t created anything since the steam train, how do they sound smarter when the stereotypical smart accent is an American one
161107-news-tbbt-hp-lg.jpg

Now I KNOW you're not trying to imply a generic British accent doesn't sound smarter than any NA accent

:kanyehmm:

What's next? UK rap is good? UK rap is better than NA rap?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I can definitely tell the difference because Ilhan has a mild fobby accent that just pops up and goes away for half a sentence. This girl (to me) sounds extremely unnatural. It's not fob, it's not typical cadaan accent, nor is it AA or ratchet. I what Somali Aussies sound like now
Well obviously we are not going to sound like cadaans :ivers: we are raised by Somali parents and surrounded by the influence of our language. Most Somali born raised sound like that girl in the video, of course you will find ones that try to imitate cadaan valley girl accent but it’s not real and comes across unnatural.

Tukraq

VIP
Now I KNOW you're not trying to imply a generic British accent doesn't sound smarter than any NA accent

:kanyehmm:

What's next? UK rap is good? UK rap is better than NA rap?
What is the generic, were either jocks or nerds, which would be the choice, the nerds sound and are smarter than the British by a wide margin, were smart while simultaneously being far better at rap, better athletes and basically better at almost anything

What is the generic, were either jocks or nerds, which would be the choice, the nerds sound and are smarter than the British by a wide margin, were smart while simultaneously being far better at rap, better athletes and basically better at almost anything

You're an Anglophobe :dwill:

Tukraq

VIP
I just think the UK pales in comparison to the US and it’s like a joke comparing them :manny: now the whole Europe vs the US would be a more comparable debate/argument
California has a higher gdp than France and the UK, and Texas is catching up:shookgabre:(the Texas economy is close and growing while the UK economy is shrinking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts