Most repulsive accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
California has a higher gdp than France and the UK, and Texas is catching up:shookgabre:(the Texas economy is close and growing while the UK economy is shrinking)
The funny thing is if you look at the top economies other than Russia, these were the economies the US basically built from scratch(pseudo colonies) after the Second World War like Germany, Japan and South Korea, were we set up thier constitutions/market systems, and opened our markets to them, :farmajoyaab: imagine if they did the same in Somalia after barre fell, but huutuus ruined that chance when they blew up the black hawks

California has a higher gdp than France and the UK, and Texas is catching up:shookgabre:(the Texas economy is close and growing while the UK economy is shrinking)

Don't make this about GDP. You are very clearly an anglophobe. My god, I thought it was just white American redditors that were envious as f*ck. Europe btfos the US in any non-military metric sxb. Accept it. Europe offers a vastly better quality of life than America. It's not an opinion

Tukraq

VIP
Don't make this about GDP. You are very clearly an anglophobe. My god, I thought it was just white American redditors that were envious as f*ck. Europe btfos the US in any non-military metric sxb. Accept it. Europe offers a vastly better quality of life than America. It's not an opinion
Europe is broke and gaajo, literal states are richer:shookgabre: let alone the whole country:gaasdrink: that’s why I said a combined Europe is a better comparison than single countries

Tukraq

VIP
What metric are you talking about, the stats show that besides germany(former American colony/we built west Germany’s economy for them from sctratch like we did japan) California beats you guys in gdp, which is an unbiased stat unlike the idexes(who add mostly subjective usually false markers) your talking about, soon Texas will be richer than the UK, how are we comparing countries that are poorer than our states to america

Brummie accent, absolutely horrendous enough to induce an ear ache.

People with a Brummie accent should be forced to take elocution classes, free of charge of course.

Brummie accent, absolutely horrendous enough to induce an ear ache.

People with a Brummie accent should be forced to take elocution classes, free of charge of course.
I think you are exaggerating. I studied in Birmingham and it wasn’t that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending