Most repulsive accent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every UK accent sounds the same to me.
Posh.

!!!!!

GET OUT

reee.jpg

It all sounds nice to me. I didn’t even know a UK accent could sound bad.

@A_A

The only decent English accent is the posh (Queen’s accent and the upper class) accent or globally known as the BBC accent. Cockney comes next, an accent widely spoken by reer London but with variations depending on the ethnicity of the speaker, the rest of the accents are from the lower classes of the other regions and most are unintelligible and not understandable and require sub-titles.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A

The only decent English accent is the posh (Queen’s accent and the upper class) accent or globally known as the BBC accent. Cockney comes next, an accent widely spoken by reer London but with variations depending on the ethnicity of the speaker, the rest of the accents are from the lower classes of the other regions and most are unintelligible and not understandable and require sub-titling.
They all sound very nice to me. I like listening to people from the UK speak. I believe this is an American thing.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:mjkkk:The worst is the Jamaican British and their street accent/talk;

"Mad ting innit BOSSMAN"

:trash::trash::trash:

As someone from a non English speaking country, all British accents sound weird to me, especially when Somalis speak like that.

I prefer American English, it is way easier to understand.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Indians and Nigerians have the worst accents, I’m glad we don’t have that many of them in MN:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending