Most of Somalia is uncomfortably hot.

ZodiaK

VIP
1635838712074.jpeg

Climate change-related rapid temperature rise combined with population growth means that about 30% of the world’s projected population will live in places with an average temperature above 29°C in the next 50 years, according to the paper published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Less than 1% of the Earth's land surface - mostly in the hottest parts of the Sahara desert - currently experiences this climate. But by 2070, almost a fifth of the planet’s land area will reach these temperatures, the researchers say.

1635842029844.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol at Puntland is the coolest in Somali clearly this guy hasnt been to Bosaaso, its worst than Dubai.

I think a lot of you guys haven't been to Somalia. Majority of somalia's land is hot from mid day to 3.00 pm. Rest of the time the weather is comfortable and sometimes chilly specially before the dawn.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Lol at Puntland is the coolest in Somali clearly this guy hasnt been to Bosaaso, its worst than Dubai.
Nothing beats Djibouti in summer. Its like a furnace blowing into you the second you step outside.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Bosasso in winter is chilly tho.

Since I’m from Australia, when I visit Somalia, it’s generally from Nov-Feb which is winter for northern hemisphere.

I can definitely say Galkacyo is the same sweltering hot place but Bosasso can get rather chilly.

I would recommend a jacket.

Trending