Most Famous Somali Sheikh is in Hot Water again against Somali Female Politician

LOOOOL

So now you are citing gaalo to defend your stance on this topic. If you want to force your wife to have sex with you when she doesn't feel like it. Just say that, we're all online, nobody will call the police on you.
I don’t condone a man harming his wife in any way, shape or form and even if my wife refused to have intercourse with me, I would never force her, I would simply divorce her.

If a woman provides physical evidence of her rape; semen, vaginal tear, bruises etc, that is evidence enough to have him locked up in the civilised world.
It's a shame that Muslim men are the first to run around, trying to do their best to turn a woman's human rights into a debate about semantics.

Again, I ask.

What is the punishment for a man who forces himself on his wife? Let me guess? There is no punishment?
In Sharia Law, that don't count for shit as they are legally married hence no 'Rape' charges cannot be levied. The discussion revolves around Sharia Law, not circumstantial evidence which is inherently impermissible in a Sharia Court as it does not fulfill the requirements of Zina etc. She can possibly seek redress through divorce on the grounds of spousal abuse but not 'Rape'.

The issue you have is not caused by men as a whole as the majority are laymen but with 'Sharia', thus take it up with the all of the classical scholars, and the evidence from the Qur'an and Hadith that they have utilised in presenting Islamic Law as practiced since the time of Sahabah to the Present.

Last edited:
In Sharia Law, that don't count for shit as they are legally married hence no 'Rape' charges can be levied. The discussion revolves around Sharia Law, not circumstantial evidence which is inherently impermissible in a Sharia Court as it does not fulfill the requirements of Zina etc. She can possibly seek redress through divorce on the grounds of spousal abuse but not 'Rape'.

The issue you have is not caused by men as a whole as the majority are laymen but with 'Sharia', thus take it up with the all of the classical scholars, and the evidence from the Qur'an and Hadith that they have utilised in presenting Islamic Law as practiced since the time of Sahabah to the Present.

Surely you mean on the grounds of SEXUAL ABUSE.

It's a shame that Muslim women feel safer in non-Muslim countries than in Muslim countries.
In the West, if a man beats his wife or forces his penis into her, she can get him arrested. In a Muslim country, forget about it. They don't even recognise that she got abused in the first place.

Alhamdulilah that I was born a muslim. Alhamdulilah that I am literate and that I believe in Allah, because if I had to learn Islam from these men, I would not be a Muslim. They don't even recognise us as human beings.

Surely you mean on the grounds of SEXUAL ABUSE.
I leave it to the scholars when it comes to the semantics of it, I am non the wiser as to what the legal precedents are regarding the different forms of spousal abuse and the terminology employed. If I was to hazard a guess, it would not be called sexual abuse as it is legally impossible for a man to sexually assault his wife in Sharia Law. Ask the other knowledgeable folk on here, they might be aware of a legal precedent that I am ignorant of.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I don't care about semantics, I want clear answers to the following please:

1. What is the term for the man who commits sexual violence against his wife
2. What is the punishment for a man who commits sexual violence against his wife.
3. Do you think Islam permits a man to commit sexual violence against his wife if she refuses to have sex with him.

This is not an issue about semantics but a legal matter as to what constitutes as rape in islam. Your continued refusal to accept what islam says in this issue is very problematic and only makes things worse.

You've adopted a foreign worldview that you're projecting into this issue and until you let go of it we're not going to agree at all. I've already answered those questions in #101 at the start of this pg

Why do you insist on claiming that the islamic view of rape is mere semantics ?

I leave it to the scholars when it comes to the semantics of it, I am non the wiser as to what the legal precedents are regarding the different forms of spousal abuse and the terminology employed. If I was to hazard a guess, it would not be called sexual abuse as it is legally impossible for a man to sexually assault his wife in Sharia Law. Ask the other knowledgeable folk on here, they might be aware of a legal precedent that I am ignorant of.

Wow...

In Islamic Law, he does not face the punishment for rape. This is the crux of the matter regarding this law and it's concept of rape regarding marriage. There is no judicial precedent in Islamic Law where a man can be charged with raping his wife and has never been an issue in Islam's 1400+ History. It is impossible to prove a man raped his wife in Sharia Law as it does not meet the four witnesses Zina condition etc. as any coerced sexual act will occur in the privacy of one's home and the fact that they are already married renders all else redundant.

Men are however not expected to rape a disobedient wife as the Hadith evidence indicates Allah will be displeased with a woman until she submits to her husband and the Curse of the Angels is upon them if they refuse their husband's demand for sex.

The pressure to codify this new rape law is not an organic societal development nor does it have any religious foundation hence why many in Somali society are opposed to it. No man made innovative law can have precedence over Islamic Law regarding this issue!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not an issue about semantics but a legal matter as to what constitutes as rape in islam. Your continued refusal to accept what islam says in this issue is very problematic and only makes things worse.

You've adopted a foreign worldview that you're projecting into this issue and until you let go of it we're not going to agree at all. I've already answered those questions in #101 at the start of this pg

Why do you insist on claiming that the islamic view of rape is mere semantics ?

This was your post below, so I ask you, what is the punishment for 'sexual violence in marriage'?

Has there ever been a case such as this?

There's a couple of things you need to understand, firstly in islam the marriage contract is what legalises sexual relation between spouses and as with any contract it comes with it's own set of rules so as to ensure that it's fulfilled according to the limits set by diinta. Now it's fairly obvious that this isn't possible if there's harm involved in it and diinta has allocated ways to deal with such actions.

Sexual violence does occur in marriage and there are laws that islam has provided to deal with them correctly. Just because such injustices don't come under rape laws etc doesn't mean that they're not dealt with or that there no laws to combat them.

Dumarka have the right to be protected, cared for and given their rights just like men. So when dumarka are subjected to sexual violence and assault they've the right to seek justice and be given their rights that Allah gave them. There's no need to adopt gaalo worldviews to seek your islamic rights as this only leads to worsening of the situation

These people while intending to fight rape they ended up advocating for vices that destroys the very essence of family life and lawful sexual relations. Why adopt gaalo norms & values when they hate you for being a muslim woman and want to destroy you & your society

Wow and wow indeed @anonimo.

I mean he deleted that part, but talk about spreading misinformation. How is it possible for man not to be able to sexually abuse his wife? What’s next, a man can’t physically abuse his wife? He can’t emotionally abuse his wife? I mean that doesn’t leave scars nor is it easy to prove….

It’s this lack of common sense and downright lack of empathy that women have to deal with.

I wonder if us ladies missed the "Islamic classes" these men took.

1670622181925.png

Wow and wow indeed @anonimo.

I mean he deleted that part, but talk about spreading misinformation. How is it possible for man not to be able to sexually abuse his wife? What’s next, a man can’t physically abuse his wife? He can’t emotionally abuse his wife? I mean that doesn’t leave scars nor is it easy to prove….

It’s this lack of common sense and downright lack of empathy that women have to deal with.

Thanks to men like that who share those nuggets of rapey wisdom, we have people like this. And they will spread it until the poison is everywhere.

1670622251283.png

It’s not just Islamic law that doesn’t believe rape exists within a marital context as Islamic law defines rape as a coercive form of Zina. It’s also important to point out that the very idea of “marital rape” is an entirely new concept that didn’t exist historically among any religious, ethnic or tribal community before the 20th century as far as anyone is aware.
That is a slippery slope as before the 20th century beating one’s wife was very much legal in a lot of countries. We shouldn’t be using laws as examples as much of human history women especially in the West, women weren’t even allowed to fully represent themselves legally.
Even Western/European nations didn’t agree with such a concept as English jurists for example agreed that a man cannot be guilty of rape committed upon his lawful wife as long as there was a marriage contract.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No wonder muslim men are literally the lowest of the lowest in the world. Every other group of men have surpassed them. Thank god I live in a civilized country
Not really. What is considered Marital rape isn’t even criminalized in many countries.

I usually don’t quote Wikipedia as it’s unreliable but this picture below is quite informative:

42D638E6-6E0E-4033-9259-8103C6E37919.jpeg

Looks like a lot of women think they are signing a nikaax paper, but the men think they are signing ownership papers. They have more mercy and love for their 'boys' than they do for their own wife.

Kulaha "I can force her", balaayo ha ku force-gareeso.

I hope you rapey faaraxs get traded for twinkies in prison and a stronger person, 'forces' you.
Also, since there will be no 'witnesses' due to 'no snitch' policy, good luck getting justice.

Trending

Latest posts