Most Disturbing Thing You Ever Seen

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Me and @beenleey went to the same dugsi as kids a small one in a cadaan area . One day we decided to bunk our seerah class to buy some ice cream we got outside and saw a dog I was scared she pushed me into this dog and stole my ice cream.

She told the macalin I forced her to come outside and that she didn't know any better even though she was older than me . I lost my gaming rights and had to do the chicken for 5 hours straight. Nothing scary about this but I am still bitter about it till this day .

:mjcry:

Me and @beenleey went to the same dugsi as kids a small one in a cadaan area . One day we decided to bunk our seerah class to buy some ice cream we got outside and saw a dog I was scared she pushed me into this dog and stole my ice cream.

She told the macalin I forced her to come outside and that she didn't know any better even though she was older than me . I lost my gaming rights and had to do the chicken for 5 hours straight. Nothing scary about this but I am still bitter about it till this day .

:mjcry:
Shouldn’t have forced me to go outside with you
C71E3B14-5799-4E38-9AD7-D7AE7F4491A2.gif

My first night out in a certain city, I managed to bag a real beauty of a girl, took her back to the crib for some karbaashing, mood was right, love music was playing and we were both ready for action. Got under the covers to make out, started touching places
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi I was so twisted I couldn't think straight for a whole minute. When I came to, the was looking at me appaled and said to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That city is on my ignore list forever now

You went 3rd base with a man...in my book you are classed a khaniis

This is why I have never drank the devils piss shit makes u retarded

You need to change ur name to Stu like the guy from hangover he too was high and f*cked a tranny

You and this dude have a lot in common loooool

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Trending

Latest posts