Most Disturbing Thing You Ever Seen

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Easy
STORYTIME GRAB A CORONA AND SOME CRISPS

2019. I had a orientation for this summer internship near Downtown Seattle area.

They told us to prepare your own transportation etc, and it was Seattle Pride Parade so expect traffic and blockades....
:mjlol:

I felt uncomfortable being anywhere near the khaniis turn up zone, but taking the bus/train was the fastest combo so I did it.:trumpsmirk:

I get there early. I head to Starbucks to get those fruit drinks.
:yousmart:

little did I know I was gonna get some fruity shit, but not in a drink:ohlord:

Wlhi billahi tullahi I will never forget what the f*ck I saw that day.

the parade of bodies made it past the building

They were handing out the rainbow flags, and honest to god there was a Mexican male wearing wings and a jewel encrusted THONG.

kbpioa1d57p31.jpg

I turned my ass around, while hearing choruses of “slay” and “YES ”
and went right back to the waiting area. I’d rather stay 45 minutes early and thirsty, than witness any of that fuckery:gucciwhat:

what was the nastiest shit you ever seen? Something so traumatizing it stayed with you for years after the fact?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
My first night out in a certain city, I managed to bag a real beauty of a girl, took her back to the crib for some karbaashing, mood was right, love music was playing and we were both ready for action. Got under the covers to make out, started touching places
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi I was so twisted I couldn't think straight for a whole minute. When I came to, the was looking at me appaled and said to me
That city is on my ignore list forever now

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
My first night out in a certain city, I managed to bag a real beauty of a girl, took her back to the crib for some karbaashing, mood was right, love music was playing and we were both ready for action. Got under the covers to make out, started touching places
Wallahi I was so twisted I couldn't think straight for a whole minute. When I came to, the was looking at me appaled and said to me
IM SORRY LMAOAOOAOA
YOU NEAR FUCKED A TRAAANNNYYYY

After he left lets just say he aint transphobic

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Warya I hope your capping this ain’t worth the ratings :pachah1:
You grabbed a dikk khaniisyahow:mjlol:
plant.jpg

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: Overheard uni roomate doing the deed. Scarred me which is why I've avoided marriage and became voluntarily asexual.

Pray for me.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
:farmajoyaab: Overheard uni roomate doing the deed. Scarred me which is why I've avoided marriage and became voluntarily asexual.

Pray for me.
sis i’ve heard my parents send help
i was eleven/twelve and a few months later bang a younger brother
still not as bad as the teacher one tho

I can't breathe :chrisfreshhah:That's what you get wasakhyahow :drakelaugh:

reminds me of this video I saw on Twitter kkkk
3 TIMES? :mjlol:That's traumatic.

Trending