Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
*-/*

This is the statement of the person recording the video.

"I was the one who recorded. The original video is much longer. I started recording because he would engage in conversations with the girl but she would ignore him. Also the younger girl asked him for 20 bucks and that was the only convo they had in 10 minutes. He also placed all the groceries onto the shopping belt and she did not move a finger. That is no “husband” pal, that’s a walking purse. Anyway, I had a feeling he would pay even though he was being treated like a dog. Notice his submissive body language"

This sounds like they have an arrangement of some kind, however this dude is defo just lonely and submissive which you can tell by the video. This arrangement benefits her more than him. Facts.
Bro even if you show concrete evidence they will do jump through hoops to deny the obvious lol that man was a wage slave

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Kkkk may Allah help that guy he looked so miserable paying for it while the had that entitled evil smirk
ni99a how you gonna pay the next b1tchg groceries LMFAOOOOOO i mean if her went out with her i could understand wa lakin groceries kkkkkkkk what a xoolo.

VixR

Veritas
*-/*

This is the statement of the person recording the video.

"I was the one who recorded. The original video is much longer. I started recording because he would engage in conversations with the girl but she would ignore him. Also the younger girl asked him for 20 bucks and that was the only convo they had in 10 minutes. He also placed all the groceries onto the shopping belt and she did not move a finger. That is no “husband” pal, that’s a walking purse. Anyway, I had a feeling he would pay even though he was being treated like a dog. Notice his submissive body language"

This sounds like they have an arrangement of some kind, however this dude is defo just lonely and submissive which you can tell by the video. This arrangement benefits her more than him. Facts.
She should’ve kissed him on the ear, or massaged his arm as he paid, because couples are all-love all the time.

The sense I got from the video is he’s being punished, and the recorder was imposing on an hostile dynamic. He could’ve just as easily filmed a woman being treated horribly publicly in a random couple.

Tukraq

VIP
can't be a mgtow I love women too much, but I love this moment, the more men going hire own way means the more single women to add to my harem:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending