Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I could never be a mgtow lol however being a black guy in America you got to learn how to play the game the right way lol, none of that saving hoes with a mask and a cape

VixR

Veritas
Lool hes a Simp just look at the smug look on his Wife/ slave owners face
First you post a “Somali men are stripped of their authority in the West” video rant, then you post a man paying for his chick’s groceries (clearly the atmosphere between them isn’t the best att, but they obviously have an arrangement) and it’s “the most disgusting video ever” lol.

You’re confused af.

First you post a “Somali men are stripped of their authority in the West” video rant, then you post a man paying for his chick’s groceries (clearly the atmosphere between them isn’t the best att, but they obviously have an arrangement) and it’s “the most disgusting video ever” lol.

You’re confused af.
Your a cruel creature no empathy for the poor man who was treated like a slave typical :farmajoyaab:

Tukraq

VIP
Mgtow is life my guy life is too short than being a slave for a fishy hole
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:thats a sad life my g, and since when are black people slaves for the Malab? we play the game the right way
hqdefault.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Your a cruel creature no empathy for the poor man who was treated like a slave typical :farmajoyaab:
Life of the MGTOW. Forever up in the business of other men. Why do you care about some other couples’ business? It’s clear to me there’s something personal going on between them (she’s lashing out and he’s throwing money at the problem, which men tend to do btw).

MGTOW: “look at him paying for groceries like a simp. I’m so sad for him”.

Lol.

Tukraq

VIP
Of course akh I know couple Somali brothers paying child support for their exes children :vqbuyv0: can never go like that
UK malis don't count wary y'all been hanging with pakis too much and lost the game, no abtis/old geeljires or north american malis or blacks do that shit, their on that Kudhufo Kadhaqaq, get the p then I'm on to the next like my name mike Sherm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending