Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even joking I'm genuinely confused

Yes
IMG_6378.GIF

Banu Israel epic conquests continues :mjlol:

Curing brother @crudetruth the halal way is tough, normally the cure in west is a trip to prostitution brothel to quickly sap out of this.

I was thinking of paying @VixR to marry him but then realised she is gaal therefore illegitimate, horta were is that booty clapper obsessed chick @fardowsa ? how much will you charge for this community service marriage to help a brother in need?

TooMacaan

VIP
kn.gif

Hiding such valuable information is just selfish. You should be ashamed of yourself.
That moment when you don't know what's actually being discussed in the conversation anymore:notsureif::notsureif:
I don't think we're on the same page sxb...what exactly do you think this "valuable information" is..?
:patrice::ohno:

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Tbh its a Somali male thing. From young to old, they're thirsty af. At least the fobs have some game, but a lot of Somali guys in the West are awkward af and stare at you like O.O. Like, you ain't never seen a Somali sister before? :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:
Just trying to make out whats under that abaya:ohno:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Tbh its a Somali male thing. From young to old, they're thirsty af. At least the fobs have some game, but a lot of Somali guys in the West are awkward af and stare at you like O.O. Like, you ain't never seen a Somali sister before? :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:
The fob faraxs follow you home! They will literally stare at you whilst you are entering your home and than show up at your workplace calling it a coincidence

:susp:

Nothing better than a brother who wears his khamis above his ankles and a face full of thick beard :oh6b81q:

Tell me about it... they just stare to scared to approach, instead I get the crazy ones coming up to me....

:damn:

Girl, the FOB have game, they ain't scared, to let you know they into you and they are so nice, they treated me like a celebrity back home
:banderas:

The fob faraxs follow you home! They will literally stare at you whilst you are entering your home and than show up at your workplace calling it a coincidence

:susp:

Nothing better than a brother who wears his khamis above his ankles and a face full of thick beard :oh6b81q:
Yooo, that was hilarious to read but scary to imagine. Subhanallah. I pray that never happens to any of us.
Brothers with aqhlaq and deen are deff the best so I agree.
Tell me about it... they just stare to scared to approach, instead I get the crazy ones coming up to me....

:damn:

Girl, the FOB have game, they ain't scared, to let you know they into you and they are so nice, they treated me like a celebrity back home
:banderas:
Yup. I noticed even some Ethiopian/Eritrean guys are like that.

They just freeze and stare. Back in the day, I thought this one rude, weird guy for the longest was a Somali hating Habesha because he would stare at me with a stern, straight face. Turns out he was Eritrean. My whole theory went out the window :chrisfreshhah:
What type of crazy dudes? Like abaayo, meet me in the luuq crazy or qat chewing, missing teeth while spitting (literally) game Faraxs?
They are bold though and I think that the way Somali's shukaansi is probably not very Islamic. They're not gaal level but there is no lowering of gaze and sometimes they say things they shouldn't.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I used to hate back then when Somalis Boys come up to me and say you not Somali ya Dog, I used to bash the Crap out of them.

Banu Israel epic conquests continues :mjlol:

Curing brother @crudetruth the halal way is tough, normally the cure in west is a trip to prostitution brothel to quickly sap out of this.

I was thinking of paying @VixR to marry him but then realised she is gaal therefore illegitimate, horta were is that booty clapper obsessed chick @fardowsa ? how much will you charge for this community service marriage to help a brother in need?
Concentrate on writing essays on why the Earth is flat sxb:susp:.
Why are you even offended:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending